School part 1,000,000

YOUR POV<3
I got up this morning listening to the chime sounds of my alarm clock I put on my fluffy slippers and jogged downstairs.I grabbed a bowl and a box of lucky charms  I poured milk in and grabbed a spoon I jumped on the sofa putting on my favourite show- big mouth. One episode later I ran back upstairs as got ready I threw on a löded diper shirt rodrick gave me paired with a skirt fishnets and my converse. classic. I brushed my teeth and headed back downstairs and I kept watching tv until I saw rodrick pull up outside. I shouted goodbye up to mom but she was still asleep so I just left.
"Hey Rodrick!" I said as I got into his van
"Morning Y/N"he replied back to me"how are you?"
"Good,you?"
"Yea I'm alright"
He said as he turned the key turning on the engine. He played his mixtape and we screamed the lyrics along with the songs.
Once we arrived in the parking lot greeted by Zane and my other friend maddie.
They told us that there was a new teacher for science and she looked like a bitch.

-time skip-

It was lunch and me rodrick, Zane,Ward,Ben and maddie were all sat at a table in the corner of the cafeteria shoving the cardboard textured food in our mouths. Telling each other about the new gossip and talking about the bitchy teacher-Miss Adams.

-time skip-

Rodrick gave me his keys and to start the engine he was getting told off by one of the teachers because he kept Scribbling on his arms after that incident we drove home I hopped out the van and gave Rodrick a hug goodbye and ran inside. My mom greeted me and told me the usual stuff like what was for dinner and what time she was leaving for work. I ran upstairs and turned on my I pod and began listening to my favourite songs. I'm pretty sure mom told me to shut up a few times because I was screaming the lyrics to teenage dirtbag by wheatus. That song slaps so hard. I got into my pjs to begin research for and upcoming assignment. And just like that the day was somehow over.

(Uh sorry if this is rubbish I will write more and tysm for almost 100 Views honestly thought no one would read this <3 )

TYSM <33

TYSM <33