School again cause idk what to do 😭✌🏻

After what seemed like the best summer ever,you had school.fuck.
YOUR POV <3
Today was my first day back after summer break me and rodrick were officially together!!
You threw on some decent clothes and ran out the door to your neighbours house (the heffleys)

RODRICKS POV <33
I woke up late. Shit. Oh well I threw on a band tee (mine of course) and jeans that I'm pretty sure haven't been washed in a month. I then ran upstairs into the bathroom and tried to scrub eyeliner off of my eyes from a sick gig last night but it wouldn't come off. I sat in the kitchen and began my breakfast when a knock at the door appeared,it was y/n

YOUR POV :]
I just arrived at rodricks and he opened the door and welcomed me in completing me on my outfit I replied " thanks rod you don't look to bad either," and gave him a hug his little brother Greg appeared in the doorway.
"Can someone take me to school",I don't dare walk with rowley after what happens a couple months back".
Me and rodrick both stood up and said we will drop him off in a minute.
Soon after we all hopped into the van and Greg was thrown into the back with all the band equipment. He was shrieking every time we hit a speed bump I assume because of the huge symbols and drums, they weren't even strapped in they were just flying round yet rodrick cared about them so much about them . That's strange.
Greg hopped out the car "thanks dorks see ya after school"he said while rubbing a bump on his head me and rodrick said goodbye to him as well and we set off for school hoping we will make it in time.

(heyyy there will be a pt2 of this chapter and there might be some smut😏)