Better relationship/crainium shaker

Your POV <3
Me and my best friend zane always talk about rodrick and how he's perfect. Oh I've never mentioned zane I met him on my second day at west more and honestly I couldn't of met the better person to be friends with. Rodrick often comes by my house and we just lay on the couch watching tv whilst I'm snuggled on his shoulder. It's summer break and me and zane decided to go to the amusement pier ,we invited Rodrick. We set off and took Rodricks van he put a seat in the back for Zane and me, Rodrick sat in the front we put on the radio and listened to any crappy music that came on. It took 2 hours to get there although it would of taken one if the traffic wasn't so busy. Once we got there we stood in awe of the cranium shaker the no1 ride like ever it's rumoured that if you tilt the cart your brain would fall out but I don't think we wanted that. Zane was to scared to go on do me and Rodrick hoped on and honestly it wasn't bad. Once we got to the top I realised me and Rodrick were holding hands i mentally screamed. I wish Zane got on. We got ice cream and went on a few other rides and went home at sunset.

(W.n (writers notes) Zane is my BFF irl he's prob gonna read this as y/n so zane if you see this I'm sorry if it's awkward and this is very rushed it's probably very grammatically incorrect and i apologie I sort of forgot about this but I will post I'm not sure what happened with the last chapter but I was tired- I'm a young writer and simp for Rodrick so sorry I'd it's bad :) )