Hallowen <3 all rodricks pov

RODRICKS POV <3

Tonight is Halloween and I want to go out not to trick or treat no that's for babies or dorks and trust me my little brother is both of those so him and this rowley kid are gonna go do that mom and dad are home so that mean me and y/n and we could go anywhere without them seeing.so I got dressed and went upstairs Greg and rowley were upstairs in the kitchen planning there route so I told them about the forest that they need to avoid if they wanna see another day but before I could rowley fucking roasted me he said that his mom didn't let him play with makeup like he's just sad he doesn't look as good as me but then dad walked in  and asked me if I were wearing eyeliner like tf what does it look like frank.anyways I went so y/n's to pick them up I think they went for the same approach I had. Normal clothes. Like we weren't wearing costumes but we still looked hot. We hopped in my van and started driving round cause we actually didn't know what to do.Turns out heather hills had a sick Halloween party and it was free admission. Shit. We could of went instead we went out bought loads of food came back to mine and watched a scary(not) movie I can't complain though it was cute we were huddled on my bed under a blanket shoving popcorn in our faces. Greg got back about 30 minutes later than mom said but before he could get a whooping he got soaked by dad on the roof. When he got inside mom screamed at him.it was so funny me and y/n were trying not to laugh our heads off . Y/n dozed off around midnight I stayed up a bit longer though. I woke up to a single tootsie roll on my forehead I guess that little shit manny brought it down.