Roller rink date :)

RODRICKS POV :]

I took y/n home and let her get changed because we were going to the roller rink tonight it's going to be the best night of her life and I'm going to show her that I'm the best boyfriend ever.

YOUR POV<3
After I got dressed me and rodrick headed down to the roller rink I drove so he could save gas for school tomorrow. When we arrived we grabbed our skates and went onto the rink it was the perfect timing couples skate had just began so we started skating round.IT WAS THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE. He held eye contact the whole time his hand wrapped firmly round my waist and my hand on his shoulders. I rotated and my hair got in my face he moved it and giggled I did too I'm guessing it messed something on my face up but oh well I'll check after I can't miss this one couples skate finished we scooted off the rink as all the 7 th graders began to intrude rodrick grabbed some food and a drink whilst I went into the bathroom I fixed myself up and headed out. I saw rodrick sat on a table digging into a hot dog so I ran over and joined him once we ate some food we decided to go to the mall because it was way to early to go home.We went into the mall and I guess that was an idea of it self because heather and her little sister holly, was there rodrick immediately rang Greg and told him to get his ass here. Greg eventually turned up and if I'm being totally honest it was really fun afterward I drove back with them and dropped them off at their house. When I got back my parents were at work so I jumped on the sofa and turned on the tv and not even a minute later rodrick called "ARE YOU WATCHING THE NEWS RIGHT NOW!!!!"
"Yes I am and I already know what your going to say you are going to do the show arent you"
"Well yeah but do you want to join the band",he said.        " cause you know you can play guitar, bill quit on us and we need a lead"
"I'll think on it" I replied back
"You better"
" bye love you babe" I said to him
"Love you" came through the line.
I got my pjs on and orderd pizza.when I finished I ran upstairs doing that weird thing for some reason when you turn the light off and run upstairs acting like there was a billion monsters following me,anyways when I got up I jumped on my bed and put my headphones on recapping the day I had today :)