𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭

[warning before reading: this book holds swear words to those who are not comfortable with them!]

[i hope you enjoy this book!]

[WELCOME TO UNORDINARY]

˚ ˚

YOU INHALED A SMALL BREATH OF OXYGEN THROUGH YOUR NOSE, SELF-CONSCIOUSLY HOLDING YOUR TIE WITH YOUR GLOVED HAND; FIXING IT IN PLACE WHILE YOU WERE WALKING INTO ONE OF THE BEST SCHOOLS AROUND HERE.

You internally sighed in your mind and dropped your hands by your side before waltzing inside. Your (e/c) hues looked straight ahead, not minding the constant gossip and chatter about you that seemed to spread around the crowd of people.

"Who are they?"

"Isn't it obvious, they are the new kid."

"Do you think she is strong?"

"Meh, I wouldn't care less. She looks weak."

"I wonder what is her ability. ."

You mindlessly walked inside the building and looked down towards the map you held in your hands, which was just recently given to your by your personal tour-guide who ran off somewhere in the school apparently.

Somehow, you managed to find your way to the principals office. You exhale a small breath before your hand knocked the door, wanting to make a good first impression to your new principal.

"Come in." They mumble from inside. You slowly opened the door to meet the eyes of the principal of Wellston.

"Welcome to our school, Ms. [Surname]. I hope you enjoy Wellston Private Highschool." He said before rummaging though his through his drawers of his desk and handing you your schedule and locker combination.

"Thank you sir." You lowly muttered out in a low tone and bowed down, showing your respect. You stood up and left the office before looking at your schedule you are now holding in your hands. You walked in the hallways looking around.

As you were walking, you accidentally bumped into someone even if you were looking straight ahead. The person fell onto the ground with their head pounding. You pocketed your schedule into your cardigan pocket and held out an hand towards the stranger you bumped into.

"Hey, are you okay?" You asked worriedly, hoping you didn't injure them in a bad way. The person looked up. He had raven-black hair along with unique burnt gold irises which drawn you into a small trance.

Honestly to you, he seemed quite handsome and attractive excusing the fact he had bandages on his scarred hands and his hair being gelled into some sort of helmet. "I'm fine.." He mumbled grumbly in a moody tone and walked away before you could even ask his name.

"Oh.. I was gonna ask his name. Well I'll just find my classroom. ." You mumbled to yourself and walked over to a random classroom door. Using your gloved hand to slide open the door to only see the room was full of students and a teacher who seemed to be teaching.

You blinked your eyes a few times before a tinge of sweat appeared on your forehead. It seems you interrupted someone's learning and teaching which may give a bad impression to many people but to you, a first impression always counts to the people you've always met.

"You must be the new student right?" He asked and you nodded silently. He gestured you to the front and said, " Go ahead and introduce yourself to the classroom." You silently groaned in your mind.

'I don't even want to talk at all..' Your mind thought before walking over to the front of the class. "My name is [Name], I'm the new student at Wellston. It's nice to meet you all." You made a slight friendly smile, only to receive some judging stares.

"Thank you [Name]." The teacher smiled before continuing. "You can take the empty seat next to John."

Your (e/c) irises looked over the seated students and saw the empty seat next to the boy you bumped into not to long ago.

Your head nodded in return to the teacher before walking quickly to the empty seat. You sat and looked over to John's desk which his textbook is literally closed, he was only looking through the window.

You looked over to the person next to you and saw that they were on page 69. You brought your your textbook and opened it to the same direct page.

After class ended, you already packed your things in your bag. As you were about to leave, a girl with blue cyan like hair walks over to you.

"Hello there! My name is Elaine! Welcome to Wellston!" She greeted you with a smile. You smiled back with a slight hesitation.

"Hello there Elaine and thanks for the welcome." You thanked her with a wave. She chuckled and asked you an question.

"What's your Ability?" She asked and you start to become anxious. Well everyone is now looking at you. .

"Uhmm, my ability is Elemental Control. I could control my elements with this thing called an vision." You explained while showing your vision that was placed on your belt.

"Woah that's a cool ability."

"She has to be either an high-tier or an elite-tier."

"-Or possibly an God-Tier."

"Wow! That's an amazing ability! Why won't you come with us!" She said as she was about to grab your hand but you pulled away with a narrowed expression.

"Sorry but no thanks. ." You muttered out, looking away from the girl. Elaine's smile dropped down and sighed.

"Hmph. Fine, I'll see you later. ." Elaine grumbled and walked away with her bag slung over her shoulder. You sighed in relief before going to your next class.

(THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE PROLOGUE)