𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲

I JUST FINISHED SCHOOL AND I WANNA CRY ALREADY. I MISS MY TEACHERS AND MY FRIENDS RN. - MADE ON JUNE 10TH

˚ ˚

"OF ALL THE THINGS YOU DECIDED, YOU THREW HIM OUT OF A WINDOW?" Seraphina tried to hide her chuckle as she sipped on her boba. You continued to sip on your (Favorite Flavor) Boba while sitting next to Seraphina. You were at the Woaba Boba Shop with John and Seraphina.

"Well, it's not like I had--" John started but then was cut off by you and Seraphina. 'So creative. .' You both thought while chuckling. "HEY! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" He shouted at you both. "I COULD'VE BEEN KILLED!!"

"You always say that." Seraphina raised one of her eyebrows and placed down her boba on the table. "Yet you are still here again, in one piece.." You sighed in bliss as you continued to drink your beloved boba drink.

"Atleast [Name] hasn't became like a Drama Queen like you. We need someone who still have their sanity in this friend-group." Seraphina winked at you, you chuckled and shrugged your shoulders with an slight grin.

"You're still missing the point." John deadpanned as he held his mango boba drink, his eyebrows raised at Seraphina's comment. "Come on, it's gotta be atleast a little exciting! Living on the edge seems fun!" Seraphina said with a smile, her teal blue irises glinting under the light.

You silently deadpanned and placed down your boba drink on the table. "Doesn't seem fun when people are so violent to just prove a point that isn't even worth it.." You mumbled as your head remembered some non-friendly memories from your old school.

"Not at all.." John said, his eyes pointed down to his drink that is in his left hand. "I really just want a moment of peace." He sighed in annoyance as he remembers all the fights he had gone through.

"I understand, they always use violence to prove something that isn't worth it. It would be great if it was peaceful though." You said, John smiled at you.

"See, even [Name] understands! We can just talk it out instead of using force!" John said with a confidence look in his eye.

"Ehh, sorry. It will never happen." Seraphina shrugged and started to sip on her boba.

"Right now, every little conflict always turns into a full on brawl." John complained with with a sweat-drop running down his forehead. "I can't do anything without fearing for my life!"

"Why does the world have to be so violent. What's wrong with talking things over with one another. ." You said with your eyebrows furrowed and your arms crossed. "Because it's a waste of time." You perked up at Seraphina's response.

"There's no need to argue with a weakling to prove a point." Seraphina shrugged her shoulders. "Because you can overpower them?" John raised his eyebrows and pointed at her, he was pretty targeted in this situation. "The stronger person isn't always right you know!"

"To have force to back up your claim. . It's so pathetic!" Then Seraphina turned her head to face your direction, laying her head on your shoulder which you didn't care at all. "What are you implying?"

"Ah. . I didn't mean you, just high tiers in general. ." John apologized. Seraphina's eye looked at him. You just continued drinking boba until it's finished. Now you're reading your manga book that you had brought with you in your backpack.

It became silent for a few seconds until John sighed. 'Sera was born strong along with [Name]. .' He then continued to sip on his mango boba. 'So she doesn't understand what people like me go through everyday. Unlike [Name] who actually understands me and helps me. .' He smiled at the last and slightly blushed, going unnoticed by you but Seraphina seemed to notice.

"--presence, EMBER has been leaving a trail of bodies. The most recent being in Lovun." You three looked up at the news. "In an alley, near intersection of Rokel and Acres Street."

"Investigators have identified the body as the well-known vigilante, X-Static; No further personal information." You furrowed your eyes before sighing sadly, the vigilante didn't deserve this at all. He deserved to live his life to the fullest and never deserved the fate of death.

"The victim's body was covered in second degree burns and multiple stab wounds." She announced as she showed the injuries and wounds on the vigilante on the screen. "And like all other EMBER victims, a promiment brand of it's logo marked on the corpse."

"Lovun? That's the next town over!" John overheard from the person sitting behind him. "Could EMBER be heading here?"

"Puh X-Static. . How Useless!" You slightly start to have a hard grip on your manga book, John seemed to notice this and told you with his eyes that you need to calm down. You relaxed your grip and your shoulders.

"Hmmm. ." You and John looked at Seraphina who seemed to start another conversation. "And yet another proclaimed 'Superhero' falls to the victim to the consequences of everyday society." Seraphina said with a face that she didn't seemed surprised.

"People need to learn to mind their own business, especially if they don't have the strength to back it up." Seraphina states with a nonchalant tone.

John's eyes narrowed and fought back with his words. "But he was trying to keep us safe." Seraphina listened and took a sip of her boba drink.

"Do you feel safer that now he's dead?" It now became silent. You watched the tension while finishing your drink.

You then decided to break the silence with a suggestion that could help atleast. "Well, I guess it's time to go home. Lets go see each other tomorrow, alright?"

"Hmmm alright. See you guys tomorrow." Seraphina stood up and waved before leaving with her drink. You greeted her a goodbye before leaving the place with John.