𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮

I HOPE YOU LIKE HOW OUR READER ACTS. I WANTED A KIND READER BUT IS SECRETLY A BADASS AS HER OTHER SIDE.

THERE WILL BE SOME ANGST AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AS THE BOOK GOES ON.

˚ ˚

YOU HAD JUST WALKED INTO THE CAFETERIA WITH YOUR PACKED LUNCH INSIDE YOUR BAG THAT YOUR MOM HAD PREPARED FOR YOU. You walked in to see that two people happened to fight over some chocolate cake? You didn't really understand it.

You already somehow got the chocolate cake, it's just hiding in an container in your lunch box. You were just glad nobody noticed you taking a piece.

You sneakily went near the line and swiped one off pretty easily. You hid your presence in line which made no one else notice you. You were glad you weren't caught.

"Oh god, these two are at it again. ." Someone said as they looked at the two royals. "Really? Ugh, here we go. . " Their friend mumbled while eating their food.

"Hey. I bet twenty bucks that Remi will win this round!" Someone said to their friend who shrugged it off with an emotionless look.

Remi and Arlo clashed arms with their abilities which caused a huge sound to echo in the cafeteria. John looked at two with anime tears running down his face.

'Great, they are already fighting for the last piece. .' John thought in his head. "Man! I missed it again?!" John said, already wanting to get a piece of the chocolate cake.

You sympathized for the poor male and walked over You patted his shoulder which brought his attention to you. "Huh? Do you need anything?" He asked you with a nervous expression. You shook your head and smiled.

You rummaged through your bag and held out the container that had the same very chocolate cake that Arlo and Remi were fighting over.

"Here, take this. I was gonna get this for myself but it seems like you need it more than I do." You told him, he was pretty shocked. He didn't think you would be nice to give him the chocolate cake he really wanted for so long.

As you were about to leave, he managed to grab your wrist. You turned your head to meet his burnt gold eyes. "A-are you sure you want to give this to me uh. ." He said and forgot your name.

You shook your head and chuckled. "[Name], that's my name." You said, turning your whole body to face the raven-haired male. He smiled brightly.

"Thanks for the chocolate cake!" He said with bright aura. You waved it off. "It's no problem, my way of saying my hello." You said with a grin.

"Well. . do you wanna come and get Boba with me and a friend of mine?" He asked you. You thought silently but eventually nodded. "Sure, I've love to come along."

John smiled and waved a farewell to you to see his friend. You nodded and the bell rang which signaled it's time to go back to class.

You walked to your next class and sat down behind John. It was time for math class. You took out your notebook and copied down what the teacher had wrote on the board.

You and John looked at each other. It was pretty boring in this class, seeing you are using some triangles and algebra. You had already mastered this since you have done advanced math a few years back.

"Now, who wants to come up and prove this law?" The teacher turned to the class while holding their chalkboard. John raised his hand.

"John." He called on the raven boy but he asked something else. "Can I use the bathroom?" You also raised your hand.

"Can I also use the bathroom? It's for an emergency problem. ." You asked. The teacher's eyes glow for a slight second and said, "Go ahead. ."

'Whoa. . Scary. .' You both silently thought with an sweat-drop. You packed your notebook in your bag and slung it over your shoulder.

You both stood up and was about to leave the classroom but someone shouted out something that was targeted to John.

"HAH! Don't die on your way there, Johnny Boy!!" A green haired boy called out. This made John have a red tick-mark to show that he was annoyed with his behavior.

The teacher threw their chalk at the boy's nose which made it start to bleed. "Mister Mardin. ." They lowly said with an glare. "Perhaps, you'd like to volunteer."

You immediately grabbed John's hand and speed-walked out of the classroom along with closing the door.