𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR WHEN OUR QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!!

˚ ˚

YOU NERVOUSLY WATCHED THE MALE USE HIS ABILITY TO TURN HIS WHOLE BODY INTO STONE. You start to become nervous for John's safety. You looked at his face to see that he was a bit anxious. You changed the element of your vision to hydro if John gets really injured.

'What the hell do I do against that. . !' John shouted in his mind, looking at his opponent whose eyes glow a purple; meaning he activated his ability. "Haven't you learned?" His opponent asked him with his fist held up.

"The world doesn't have sympathy for people like you." He said with a huge smirk plastered on his face. "Lay low and mind your own business."

You looked towards the kid who getting beaten up to only see him gone? You figured he must've had an invisibility ability which makes him not show himself. You ignored it and watched the soon-to-be fight.

"Or keep getting in the way of others' way and get killed." He said to John who silently thought in his mind. 'Was that a threat. . ?'

His opponent rushes quickly and hit's John who luckily blocks it again with his arm. 'What?!' He thought as he rushed at with great speed. "Ugh!" John grunted as he blocked it with his arm. 'He's so fast!'

You were about to walk over to him but he signals not to interfere. You pouted slightly but reluctantly let it slide. John's arm start to bruise due to the impact of how his opponent attacked him.

John winced as he held his arm. 'Just now, his skin turned rock solid.' He said as he analyzed his opponent's ability. 'Increased Speed and Durability?' You thought with furrowed eyebrows, John looked at you and smiled.

'It seems she also figured it out as well. .' John smiled before turning serious as he looked at his stone opponent.

'I got it! He has a flashy power-up, But his ability is more self-enhancement!' You thought, understanding his ability with realization shown on your face.

"That was the taste of what I can do." His stone opponent said with a smirk, his eyes glow a light purple. "If you beg me, I'll let you leave in one piece."

'Seriously? Your ability isn't even good.' John thought in his with a annoyed expression. 'You're just gloating because you finally someone who is weaker than you. .'

John's lips turned into a slight smile. He then started laughing all of a sudden. You sweat-dropped with a face palm. 'Are you kidding me, John? What are you even trying to pull. .'

"What the hell are you laughing at?" His opponent asked with a glare, John responded with no hesitation. "You, of course!" You looked at with slight shock, did he just roast him?

"Beg? That's a pretty big demand." John said, holding up his injured arm to show a purple bruise. "Usually, when someone talks like that; he can back it up." He said with a smirk, his opponent's glare harden.

"So we have Remi who can burn me to a crisp, Blyke and Isen who are currently blowing up the Wallik Wall." John said, walking towards the window. You stood still, still grasping on your hydro vision.

'Blyke. . that must be the red-head's name. .' You thought with an smile, you wanted to know his name. You would feel a bit bad if you keep calling him Tomato Head everytime you see each other.

"And obviously Seraphina, who is pretty much a god." You smiled, you haven't seen Seraphina for a while. You sadly had to be separated with her due to family issues and problems.

"Okay, your turn! What can you do?" John asked him while leaning against the window, you raised one of your eyebrows and went to lean on the window next to him. You knew what was about to happen seeing that John had some sort of plan.

"Move a little faster?" He teased out loud with a smirk as his arms crossed. "Hit a little harder?" You teased along with John with a small smirk plastered on your lips.

"Doesn't seem too threatening. ." You and John said in sync. His opponent glares at you two. "In fact, I bet I could beat you without an ability. Possibly [Name] could also beat you with no problem!" He said with one of his hand out, slighting showing you off.

Your eyes glowed a slight (f/c), holding out an fist to show that John was right about you beating him with no problem. The opponent snapped. "You. . SHUT THE F*CK UP!!" He said, rushing towards you two.

John grabbed your hand and forced you to crouch down along with him. You and John grabbed him by the arm.

"HAHHH!!!!!" You both shouted as you both forced him to crash through the window, by using his weight to move forward.

He fell through the window and has fallen out of the building. You and John looked out the broken window.

"HOLY SHIT!" John said as he placed his hand on his chest, feeling the adrenaline coursing through his veins. 'That actually worked?! I almost pissed myself!' He shouted in his mind.

"My arm. ." John mumbled out, holding onto his injured arm. 'It's broken again. .' He thought as he looked down at his injured arm.

You sighed which brought his attention to you. "John, what were you thinking?! You could've just let me help you. ." You used your other hand to face-palm, John made a sheepish smile. "Sorry [Name]. Did I make you worried?"

"Of course you did! I was worried you were gonna get some sort of trouble, since you're my first friend at this school. ." You mumbled the last part to yourself. John chuckled.

"Heh, I always get into some sort of trouble. It's no big deal." John said. You just stare at him before grabbing his arm to go to the infirmary. 'I'll just heal him at the Infirmary. .' You thought in your head with a slight smile.

You and John didn't realize you both were still holding hands after the eventful fight. . .