Merry Christmas

A/N
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Everyone was having fun at the guilds Christmas party. Gajeel was drunk and bragging to anyone who would listen how his baby that levy was carrying would be the strongest mage the guild had ever seen. Levy was trying not to die of embarrassment listening go Gajeel rant on. 

Cana had lost count of what drink she was on which was nothing new. Mira and Lissanna was running around making sure no one had an empty cup.

Wendy, Charle and happy and returned to Wendy's apartments since Wendy ready for sleep. Gray and Juvia had also already left the party. Juvia is an emotional drink and Gray wanted to make sure she was OK for the night. Natsu was drunk but not as drunk as Lucy which some what worried him. And erza...... oh God erza was drunk and looking for victims.

Lucy and natsu had already decided to open their presents from one another alone after the party. They loved all their friends but they were the closest and had to have their special moment. With Erza on the prowl Natsu took this as an opportunity to grab the golden hair mage. He quickly grabbed Lucy's soft hand and smiled "time to go luce"

Lucy pouted a little having more fun than she had planned. "But natsu....." she whined taking a swig of her drink.

Natsu cold feel Erzas gaze and quickly scooped Lucy up. He turned to face Erza with a drunk Lucy in his arms "sorry Erza, it's Luce's bedtime we will have to play another day!" And before either girl could sat another word he was out the door with the princess still in his arms.

It wasn't long until the two friends were at Lucy's apartment. Lucy was sitting on her couch giggling as Natsu pulled out her Christmas present. "Before you pass out want to exchange Christmas presents?" Natsu was very excited to give Lucy her Christmas present. He had put alot of thought into it and was sure she would like it.

Lucy smiled innocently "we can do that but I need to wrap your present first" she stood up.

Natsu found it odd she hadn't wrapped the present yet Lucy was normally good at having everything ready. "You don't have to wrap it you can just give it to me" he smiled sheepishly

"No!" Lucy pouted. "It has to be wrapped!" She stomped her foot and crossed her arms. "You have to unwrap it"

Natsu sighed sitting in the spot on the couch Lucy once resided. "Fine go wrap it and hurry it's getting late"

Lucy giggled running off to the other room and shutting the door behind her.

Natsu was trying not to doze off but it had definitely been longer than it should have taken and he was tired. Every once in awhile he could her the girl in the next word mumble a cuss word while she worked. He would have never thought that she would be so bad at wrapping gifts. She was perfect at everything so he naturally assumed she was perfect at everything.

"Natsu!" He was pulled out from his thoughts. "Natsu can you come here?"

"Do you need help? Or finally done with the present?" He asked standing up and picking up her gift once again.

"Both!" She answered. She must be drunker than he had realized. It was going to be a long night.

The light before his eyes when he opened the door was easily the most breath taking view the young man had ever seen. The bomb shell chocolate eyed blonde hair woman laid in her bed with red ribbon wrapping all around her body, with a large bow and nothing else. The way she laid on the bed showed off every sexy curve, and a light pink dusted her cheeks. "Merry Christmas Natsu" she softly spoke, her heart racing a million miles an hour. She was behind nervous. That's one of the reasons she had drank so much tonight to give her the confidence.