Test

(a/n do not ask me where this idea came from but I had it tonight. And even though I'm not 100% sure if I will turn this into a story i am considering doing a full story for it. guess we will see what happens and tell me what you think on if I should or not! also just a little side note, this is a nalu story they always are...... but they won't be alone for this story xD)

lucy chewed on her nail, as her thumb softly rested on her lips. She was lost in her own thoughts, replaying how she found herself in this situation, in this castle, with this man, or dragon she should say. Her brown eyes slowly looked up and over to the bare back and broad shoulders of said dragon. His salmon hair cute and messy. 

The man slowly turned around noticing the way she chewed on her nail. Her lips just begging, an evil smirk spread across his face. "Lucy" His voice was soft and sweet. 

"Yes?" she quickly responded her heart pounding. She was still a little weary of him but he was growing on her. 

"Come with me" He held his hand out to her that wicked grin still plastered on his face. "I had a wonderful idea."

Lucy wobbly stood up slowly walking over to him. Her heart started to pick up the pace even more. She was still learning alot about the dragon king, but one thing that she had picked up pretty quickly was that him having a wonderful idea..... meant she would be in for one hell of a ride. 

As she approached him, she slowly placed her hand in his. He tightly held onto her hand and pulled her into his bathroom. "W...... What are we doing here?"? lucy asked but had a feeling she had already known the answer. 

"We are going to perform a little test. Then we will shower. I told you Lucy." The man softly kissed her neck sliding one of his hands onto her waist. "When I first seen you I knew..... You would be the perfect wife. The perfect queen. The perfect mother."

lucy's face burned red. "And I told you I still wasn't sure if that's what I want Natsu." She was trying to keep up a brave front, but truth be told every time she resisted him, told him no, and she would leave one day. The more it felt like a lie to her. The more time she spent here, the more she actually did want to stay.

"Yes yes or so you say." Natsu softly licked the shell of her ear. "Even though I know you would be perfect. It would still be good to test you on some things. You know being the wife of such a powerful dragon........ the queen of this nation you would have enemies. " He paused slowly pulling her dress off of her leaving her in her bra and panties. "People could come after you, they could kidnap you and even torture you. It would be good to know you won't break. I was thinking it'd be a good test for you but I don't have the heart to hurt you in such a way. So I have an even better plan." He softly kissed her lips before pulling away and turning on the shower. "Now finish undressing and get in. I will be right back." 

Lucy already dripping wet from the little interaction she had just had with him let out a sigh as soon as he had left the room. She quickly stripped down her undergarments and hurried into the shower. She was letting the hot steaming water over her bare back, hoping she the water would not only relax and calm her down, but also wash away her desire before he returned. Unfortunately or perhaps very fortunately she wasn't alone very long at all. She heard the door open and close and expected to hear natsu undress and get in the shower wit her. She was only half correct. She did hear him undress but he was not the only one to join her in the shower. One of the maids with short purple hair named virgo had also joined.

Lucy was utterly confused at the appearance of the maid. Before she could even get out a word natsu had her pinned between himself behind her, and virgo infront of her on her knees. Natsu softly pulled lucy's face to look at him. "I may not have the heart to hurt you. But I do have another way I can test you. You will have to endure receiving pleasure from the both of us without making a sound." He softly rubbed his rock hard member against lucy's core as virgo started to suck and lick her clit. lucy's eyes widened as she felt the intrusion from the maid. Natsu took the opportunity to quickly enter lucy and catch her off guard. Lucy bit her bottom lip trying hard to suppress the noise she wanted to make.  Natsu chuckled. "I will punish you if you make any noise and we will have to start training you if you fail. But don't worry since you weren't prepared for this I won't expect you to control your breathing. " He began to slowly move his hips. "You also don't have to worry about getting jealous. Virgo is just here to help with the test." He thursted hard into her leaning over her to her ear and softly whispering "You are the only one I desire."

Lucy arched her back as Natsu started to pick up the pace. Between his magical...... little guy, and virgo's magical tongue, she was in heaven. It was becoming so hard for her not to make any noise. She had to think of something because biting her lip wasn't going to work for much longer. She grabbed ahold of Virgo's shoulder with one hand, and Natsu's hand with the other. She dug her nail's deep into both of them drawing blood. Neither seem to have noticed or cared. She also began holding her breath for as long as she could and when she couldn't take in anymore she would quickly breath and do it all over again. As strange as it sounds she swear it was helping her keep quiet. Whether it was or not something was working because other than some heavy breathing she hadn't made a single peep. She wasn't sure but she wondered if it helped......... heighten the mood. Something was working...... Well Natsu and Virgo for sure were working on her. But there was something else. Maybe it was holding her breath, maybe the hot water, maybe because she knew if she made a sound she be punish, or maybe because it was her first time with two people. Maybe it was all of the things. She wasn't sure. She didn't even think she could think anymore. 

Natsu was pounding her as hard as her could grunting here and there. Virgo was sucking, licking, biting, pinching and playing with her clit mercilessly. At the same time Virgo's hand had found it's way down to her on core and started pleasuring herself at the same time. 

"Luce" Natsu half grunted half moaned "You are doing so well. If you can finish without making a noise still I will reward you." 

Lucy's face burned red wondering what kind of reward natsu would give her. She didn't have much time to think about it. She was near and losing it fast. She didn't even give anyone a warning in fear she would not get her reward. She felt a huge pressure, than release as she came. Her tight velvet walls clamping tightly on natsu's member. Natsu slammed once more into lucy hard enough to knock virgo back. He came hard inside of her panting heavily. Natsu held onto lucy tightly trying to catch his breath. It took lucy a moment to realize what had just happened. Natsu slowly pulled out of her and turned her around kissing her on the lips. 

Lucy softly kissed him back before pulling away with an evil glare in her eyes. "Did you seriously just come in me..... Without a condom. Like for real inside of me?" 

Natsu chuckled pulling her closer to him and wrapping his arms around her slim body. "I told you I would give a reward."

"WHAT THE HELL KIND OF REWARD IS THAT KING DUMBASS?!" lucy yelled trying to push herself away from his embrace but failing. 

"You passed the test. You can handle anything. You will be the perfect wife, perfect queen perfect mother. " He softly kissed her cheek "So I figured why not start working on it now, especially since you did so well. " 

Lucy's face burned red once again as the thought of having a child with the dragon ran through her mind. She burried her face into his chest to hide her embarrassment and all he could do was laugh. He pulled her out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around her. Then he helped virgo up and thanked her for her help and gave her the rest of the day off. 

Natsu wrapped a towel around himself, and pulled lucy into his bedroom. she layed on the bed too tired to dress herself just this moment. A smile spreading across natsu's face the only thing on his mind "She's perfect"

(a/n sorry if I dropped the ball on this one a tad..... I started writing it then my kids work up lol so i was tad distracted and trying to keep what I was writing from my oldest who can read lol)