You Dont Have To Ask

Side to side. Side to side. Natsu's head followed back and fourth almost in a trance, following Lucys hips swing back and fourth as she hummed to herself while cooking. She wore a pair of short black shorts and a sweet pink tank top. It was what Lucy called a lazy day so she was braless under her shirt. Everyone thought that Natsu was oblivious to anyone's womanhood let alone Lucys. He wasn't some alouf child like people thought. He noticed the amazing figures on woman, especially Lucy. Other women wasn't Lucy though so why would he continue to look? As for Lucy herself, his feelings of love over came any desires he may have. Sure it wasn't ever easy, but he would never want to hurt Lucy in any shape way or forum. He knew he could always tell her his feelings and hope she returned them but he was too afraid to. She was a princess who deserved the world. She could do so much better than him. That didn't mean he couldn't enjoy her friendship though. He would never be willing to give that up.
"earth to natsu" Lucy was waving her hand in front of his face. He snapped back to reality looking and feeling a little confused. He looked down and seen a plate of hot food ready to be devoured. It had all his favorite foods on it. "looks good luce."
Lucy busted out laughing sitting next to him. "where in the world did you go space cadet?"
"I was just thinking that's all." Natsu replied with his mouth full of food.
"about what? " Lucy stood up and started cleaning up. "well tell me I'm waiting"
"don't worry about it it was really nothing."
"you're lying but fine be that way." She huffed.
The rest of the night went by as normal. Lucy, natsu, and happy goofed around teasing each other and laughing for hours. When it began to get late happy and natsu begged for Lucy to read them a bed time story. The book ended and happy flew out the window talking about wanting to snuggle Charle. It would seem the bed time story inspired him to confess once again. Lucy smiled thinking how cute it was. She turned around and seen natsu snoozing on her couch. She nudged him softly "natsu get up. You can come to bed with me. Come on." She grabbed ahold of his hand and helped pull him up walking to her room. She knew what people would think if she knew she was letting him sleep in her bed with her but she really didn't care. Honestly she had given up fighting him on staying out of her apartment let alone her bed. It wasn't bad either, it really did have cons. He was always so Warm, and extremely cuddly. Not to mention she couldn't help put fell safer when she was nuzzled up close to him.
Natsu pulled his shirt off and flopped onto the bed already falling back to sleep. Lucy shook her head, he laid sprawled all over the bed. Good thing she liked snuggling him or there wouldn't be any room for her. She crawled into bed and nuzzled into the crook of his neck. She layed a hand onto his chiseled chest. She layed there for five minutes, ten minutes. Still awake. This seemed to have been happening more and more lately. She bit her lip as her finger started to rub up and down his chest just below his shoulder. She can't really remember when it had started but she had started feeling more of Natsu body when they cuddled and he was asleep. She couldn't help it she loved the way he felt. She felt like a creep, doing this while he slept. But it was really the only time she had the courage to do so. And she honestly wished half the time that he would wake up and catch her. She longed to know what would happen.
She was drawing circles around his belly button. She started to slowly trickle her hand down stopping right at his pants line. She never passed this line. She clung onto his pants her mind running wild. Before she realized what was going on she could feel a hardening member under her hand. She froze when did this happen? Her face felt like it was on fire, she knew she had to pull her hand away and stop. This was wrong. But for some reason it just seemed to intrigue her she wondered what it felt like. How hard could it get? What was natsu dreaming about at that moment. She kept gently rubbing her mind starting to wonder again.
"luce?" she froze in fear, face growing warmer and warmer. She looked down too embarrassed to look at him. She hoped if maybe she ignored him that he would think she was sleeping and it was an accident. Her heart pounder praying hoping he would go back to sleep. "Lucy I can feel your heart and your breath. There is no way that you are sleeping. Your heart is racing and your breath is way to uneven. Would you please just look at me?"
Lucy said, there was no winning against a dragon slayer. Especially not this one. She closed her eyes and moved her head so her face was facing up towards natsu face. She looked so cute, eyes closed face painted red. He couldn't help but to smile but he felt bad. She was so embarrassed for something that really didn't bother him at all. But he really wasn't sure why she had done it. Screw it. She had already started it, and if she didn't want to continue it he couldn't be in trouble for. She had been the one to start it.
He leaned down, taking her chin into his hand guiding her face closer to his. "Lucy. Please look at me." Her eyes were still glued shut. He gently pressed his lips against hers. Lucy heart skipped a beat. Then another. Her eyes flew open making sure she wasn't just imagining this. Natsu slowly pulled away in slight disbelief that he actually did that. "natsu?"
He smiled warmly "I never complained about it did I?" he pressed his forehead against Lucy. "I would never complained about anything you did luce." Lucy felt her cheeks grow warm once again. Mavis did she hate blushing and it seemed she couldn't stop. She wrapped her arms around natsu neck and pulled herself into a kiss.
The kissed passionately, Lucy climbing up onto natsu lap. She ran her hands all over his chest. She traced every part of him while their lips danced. It was kinda nice being able to touch him like this. Yeah she had done it while he slept but he was actually allowing her to do as she pleased with him. As much as she loved having that control, what she really wanted was for natsu to lose control. To take her, how ever he wanted. But he wasn't she wondered if there was a way she could get him to.
She started to kiss down his neck, then his chest, rock hard abbs, down past his stomach, licking his v-line. "luce what ar" she shhed him pulling his pants and boxers down. She smiled at the sight of his still hardening member. She took it into her hand and started to rub up and down. She smiled slightly bitting her lip as she continued to stroke him until he was rock hard. She slipped her lips around his member and gave it a good suck. "shit! " she couldn't help to feel pride hearing natsu moan out. She started to slide her mouth up and down stroking what wouldn't fit with her hand. Natsu would let out random grunts and moans. Lucy was loving the way natsu was squirming under her influence but it still wasn't enough. She decided to take it to the next level. She shoved his entire cock into her mouth down her thoart. Up and down faster and faster. "enough!" natsu yelled grabbing Lucy by the hair and pulling her off him.
"what the hell natsu?!" Lucy didn't understand he seemed to enjoy it. Natsu pushed her down onto her back and climbed on top of her. He had her pinned and he just stared at her for a moment before pulling off her tank top allowing her two perky breast to pop out. "I'm done with all your teasing." He leaned down and brought one of her breast to his mouth. He sucked and licked softly nibbling. He knead the other breast. Something inside her grew warmer. He kissed and nibbled back up to her neck, then her lips. He softly bit her bottom lip before trailing up to her ear and licking it. "I need you Lucy." He whispered sweetly.
Lucy's heart was pounding she could barely think straight. This was better than anything she could have ever imagined. She took ahold of his member and helped guide it to her entrance. She did not insert it but instead wrapped her arms around his neck and deeply kissed him. "Not as badly as I need you." Natsu blushed hearing Lucy say those words. He took the invitation and pushed himself inside of the sweet blonde mage. Lucy tighten her grip around natsus neck. He started to slowly thurst himself in and out of her. He could not believe how tight and soft her insides were. He was loving every second of it. They were both panting and breathing loudly. Every so often a soft moan would escape Lucy's lips. Before Natsu realized it he was pumping as fast and hard as he could. Lucy was moaning loudly in pure esatcy. Natsu was grunting knowing that he wouldn't be able to handle it much longer. Lucy arched her back throwing her head back screaming natsus name as she reached her climax. That was the line for Natsu. The sensation of Lucy spazzing on his cock like that sent Natsu over the edge. He released himself Into her. He was pretty sure she had milked him of all the cum he would ever produce. Natsu softly kissed Lucy "I love you luce." "I love you too" Natsu chuckled before rolling of Lucy and pulling her into an embrace. "You know you never have to ask Lucy. You can do what ever you want to me when ever you want"