Just A Dream

A/N

Hello Everyone! Please let me know how you feel about this one. I am considering turning it into a new book and want to know if people would be interested in the book if I did. If not I will probably just keep it as a two parter on here. Thanks everyone!

She nuzzled her head softly into her tender hand. She missed him like crazy when he was gone and sometimes she was afraid that he would never return. She would never admit that of course, not even to herself. Yet every time she would see him walking through the door she couldn't help but to be overcome with both relief and joy. Onix eyes gazed down at her lovingly as a soft smile spread across the mans face. "Missed me did you?"

Hearing his words she quickly pulled away from his hand her expression hardening as she punched him in the arm. "What the hell took you so long!?"

He rubbed the back of his head "I'm sorry Luce I really am. Things just got a little crazier than we had originally planned. And you know ice princess is pretty useless." He stared down at his beautiful wife as she crossed her arms, squishing her rather large bosom. After all these years he still found it completely adorable. "You know I couldn't stay away from you and Nashi a second longer than what was needed."

"You better make it up to us Natsu" She was still trying to hold her pout. "Especially Nashi. You know how she gets." Lucy looked at the stairs wondering if she should go wake their daughter up.

"Let her sleep. I'll sneak in her room and be the first thing she see's when she opens her eyes." It was almost as if he could read her mind. 

Before Lucy knew what was happening she was being carried bridal style to their bedroom. She was so used to being carried by her husband it no longer fazed her. Really it had stopped fazing her even before they ever shared their first kiss. The exhausted yet some how very energetic man brought the woman to their bed room and laid her down softly on their bed. He had already closed the door when entering, and he waisted no time crawling ontop of the blonde who was laying in front of him. He softly kissed at her breath. "Do you know how much I missed you?"

If this wasn't a every return from a trip occurrence Lucy probably would have tried to push him away, or acted shy about it. But to put it simply she was just too used to it now. Not to mention she too had missed him dearly and wanted to shower him with her affection, and lust. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer enough to nip at his ear before whispering "Do you know how much I've missed you?"

Oh mavis how this woman knew how to drive him crazy. He brought his lips to hers as they shared a passionate kiss. His hands traveling all over her body trying not to miss a single inch. He groped and massaged her breast as he gave her sweet kisses everywhere. She pressed her legs together trying to suppress her growing desire wiggling under his touch. She pulled his shirt of admiring his toned and perfectly scared body. She knew it wasn't normal to find scars so attractive but Lucy did. She didn't see them as imperfections on an otherwise perfect body. No, she seen them as testament to his strength, determination, loyalty and most importantly love. Every scar that Natsu had was from protecting his loved ones. That was the most sexy thing in the world to Lucy. 

"Damn Luce" The pink haired man gave her a wicked smile "I'm starting to feel like you only like me for my body"

"Oh shut up" She mumbled quickly looking away. 

"I know a way you could make it up to me." He gently bit the bottom of her tank top pulling it up. With the shirt still in her mouth he once again spoke. "Even the playing field." 

Lucy's face flushed red as she pushed Natsu away from her shirt, quickly removing it for him. Growing impatient Natsu pulled off her shorts and panties, while she took care of her top.

"You didn't even out the playing field you just made it worse." Lucy glared at the pants her husband still wore. 

Natsu chuckled "I wasn't done yet. Got to take care of my queen first." He then in turn took the reminder of his own clothes off, his hard member bouncing as it was released from its prison. Normally he would have done more to prep her, but he could smell the arousal on her and knew they both were more than ready. He lined himself to her velvety entrance and with one swift thrust was inside of her. 

Lucy dug her nails into his back as she began to moan loudly. Natsu quickly used his hand to cover her mouth. "Shhhh" he whispered. He forgot how sensitive she would become when he was gone too long. He didn't exactly mind but they weren't the only ones in the house. He grabbed ahold of his scarf and tied it around her mouth. "We can't wake Nashi up now can we?" 

Lucy nodded her head yes hoping Natsu would once again start. She would be quiet, she knew she couldn't wake their daughter. She loved Nashi to pieces, and her greatest hope now was that they could add to their family and tonight would finally be the night they would conceive Natsu's son. 

Ring.

Ring.

Ring

Ring

Lucy mumbled as she hit the button on her alarm clock. Of course it would go off just when her dream was getting good. Well any time she dreamed of that man was a good dream, but that one was also a sexy dream. Lucy wondered if she were to get laid in real life if that would end the wet dreams about the weird pink haired fire man named Natsu. Though she wasn't sure if she really wanted them to end. And she wasn't entirely sure that she wasn't getting laid. Well she knew she hasn't in the past month that much was for sure. The problem was she was eight months pregnant. Eight month's pregnant with amnesia what a combination right?

Lucy couldn't remember anything at all from before the past month. All she knew was that she was eight months pregnant, and her name was Lucy. She stayed with a woman named Ivy who told her that they were sisters. Ivy took care of her in a sense. She provided food and shelter anything she may need. That was about it though, she seemed very cold towards Lucy and didn't really interact with her unless she needed to. Ivy had told her that she was in a bad car accident and that is what caused her memory loss. 

Lucy was happy to be pregnant, but that was really the only part of her life that she did enjoy. Her life was dull and meaningless. She did nothing note worthy. Her dreams on the other hand was a completely different story. She always dreamed about a life with a pink haired, fire wielding man named Natsu. Sometimes her dreams where when they first met, others would be after they married. Some would be adventures with their friends and family, good times and scary times. Their wedding day. So many dreams that made her so happy. If she didn't have her baby growing inside her, she would go to sleep and never wake up. Why couldn't they be her reality?