𝟭𝟬.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 POV

❝Have you guys seen (Y/N)-san yet ? We couldn't find her anywhere !❞ Gon questioned the two older males with the albino standing next to him, all yawning in the early morning.

❝We haven't seen her since we board the ship. We stayed in our room and never left.❞ Leorio said, stretching his back and his old rusty bo n es.

Kurapika lets out a happy sigh, ❝That was the best sleep I've got in a while.❞ He said with a smile, flowers sparkling around him with his skin glowing. 

❝How 'bout getting something to eat, maybe we can find (Y/N) there,❞ Killua suggests, tucking his skateboard under his arm. The four walk down the hall towards the cafeteria, as they walked they notice something unusually strange.  

❝Why is it so loud in there? There was barely anyone last night.❞ Leorio wonders out loud as he pushes the door open. Many bumped into the four as they walked, ❝Hey watch where you going !!❞ Killua says, dusting his shoulder while glaring at the man who bumped into him. 

❝I am truly sorry!! There's been a rumour that there is a special breakfast special and it's super delicious!❞ The male explains with sparkles in his eyes.

They watch the male sprint towards the counter, looking around they see someone familiar in the kitchen. ❝Look !! Isn't that (Y/N) ?❞ Gon asks, pointing at the pink ponytail girl who looks like she was about to die from all the people and stress.

❝Ahh, when is it gonna end❞ The girl cries in pain while the head chef, known as Hiroshi laughs. ❝This is the only punishment I could think of, you're doing great!❞ He says with a smile, giving her the thumbs up.

(Y/N) lets out a long sigh before hearing a familiar voice. ❝(Y/N)-san! What are you doing here?❞ A green figure runs towards the counter along with three others walking behind him. 

❝Oh, shit fuck shit fuck shit-❞ (Y/N) whispers before turning around, preparing to sprint out of here. Before she could move a muscle, she was lifted up from the floor. ❝Don't think of escaping~ ❞ Hiroshi smirks, watching (Y/N) turn pale.

❝No, you don't understand! My friends are here! Let me down so I can fucking hide!!❞ The female whispers scream, using her hand to block her face. ❝Well, they are your friends, right? What's so embarrassing?❞

(Y/N) screams mentally, "Of course, you don't understand! Those bitch stands out some much from the crowd, if people realize I'm with them and looking at the current situation, they are going to attack us and hunt me down and make me cook for them until death !! " The girl silently cried, remembering how she met a certain clown. 

❝It's time to get back to work now, look at the long line waiting for their food.❞ Hiroshi smiles and pushes (Y/N) back into the kitchen. ❝This is why I don't like cooking outside of home ..❞ The girl mutters while cutting the raw dough into strips.

The special breakfast combos for the day is the Ramen A combo <Fresh Ramen noodle, egg, 5 slices of pork, mushrooms, and seaweed> or the Bento B combo <Freshly cooked rice, fried egg, 4 mini sausages, tonkatsu, and small salad> Many were drawn by the smell in the morning when
(Y/N) was preparing the ingredients.

❝That was (Y/N) wasn't it?❞ Kurapika questions, wondering as to why the girl was trying to hide from them. ❝We can ask her when we get our food. C'mon let's get something to eat, I'm hungry.❞ Killua says, hands in pockets as he moves towards the cashier.