CHAPTER 1 : ORANGE PARADISE

In between two cliffs is where the sun neither rise or sets , there is a Promise Land . When you crossed the Bridge of Sincerity you'll get on the the rightside of the cliff where everything comes in shades of oranges . From clouds that decors the sky , to trees that stands up high , and butterflies that glows as they fly.
----
Rapunzel's POV :

I am traveling this dark passage and what ? I am riding on a plate . Yes . A Plate ! If that isn't weird to you , then I must be the weird one .

As soon as I realize it the plate took a really fun ride as it moves side to side , luckily I wasn't throwned away or fall .

"Wait. I don't even know what I'll face if I were to ... "

So I took the fairy dust and sprinkle some onto the air hoping it would light up my way . And I wasn't wrong afterall. The moment I sprinkled the dust, I could better see where I am . I'm on a special passage that looks like a paradise .

At the top there are orange limestone forming great arches.On both sides is a wall of stars like a starry starry night . And below me is a purple ocean but it felt like it's freezing cause I could see frost marks.

I was busily observing the whole scenery when I suddenly found myself planked facedown on the floor .

"Ouch !" holding my face that felt like got all the damage . It took me few minutes before I could get up , I'm too tired to move a single bone.

Until I hear ,someone on my back burst to laughter . Ask if he has been controlling not to laught but couldn't make it.

"What the hell...."

I looked to the direction where the laugh was coming from almost cursing. But my jaw literally dropped when a saw a guy who is so freaking handsome , even more handsome than paintings and any graphics .

"Ohh " Have We met before ? " I asked

"Ohh " Have We met before ? " I asked . I don't know where that came from . But I felt like I've met him before . And he then stopped laughing and started to looked shocked turned to puzzled as if he was thinking deep of something .

"What a Weirdo "

•••••••

V's POV :

(A sound of something hitting hard on the floor )

"What was that sound ? " Curious I looked for something suspicious and there I found this girl planked on the floor with her facedown . I tried to control my laught but I couldn't contain it anymore . So I laught as much as I can .

She looked at my direction , amazed at first and then asked me if we have met before .

"Ohh ? I know her . The wanderer . The one I've met at Suga's Fountain and on Jimin's Cafe .

Shoot !
Did she just remembered me ? What should I do ? Didn't jimin's flash erased her memory ?

Guessed I need to play ....