Chapter 4: Flower Road

V's POV :

Hoping to got a clue about the girl I secretly go to my garden above and attentively watched her  below through a glass floor . Which seems like she haven't notice yet .

She seems to be enjoying the paintings

She seems to be enjoying the paintings. Seeing that she even looks each and every painting  . But she's a bit weird . Why did she  touched the 3 Masterpiece with closed eyes . As if she is feeling something . She even cried .

"What's wrong with her ? Why is she crying ? "

I am about to go down and calm her but I saw orange butterflies came to her .

"Ohh ? Where do butterflies came from ? I don't have any butterflies yet . Mine's still larvaes ." I thought  ,then back to watching her .

It seems like the butterflies had calmed her seeing her smile in amusement . Then something amazed me , the orange butterflies flew right through Suga's Grey Painting and what's even shocking is it stayed there like a real painting.

"Wow .This is Amazing. This Girl should be something " I said as I was Smiling .

Then she Caught Me . Shoot !  She Finally Notice the Glass Floor /Ceiling. So I gave her a teasing smile and asked her to here in my garden.

----

Rapunzel's POV:

The guy gestured the way above to where he is . And there I found myself in a flower garden but more like an orange paradise .

"Woooow . " I exclaimed  as I am  feeling the texture of different orange shade flowers that blooms .

I looked around and it is more like as if I'm in a snowglobe of flower garden because I don't see any corners at all. It is surely an amazing place.

I was looking for him ... And there he is , smilingly looking at the flowers .

" He sure is even more fascinating than the flowers " I thought to myself

But it seems like I did mutter it a little ..because he suddenly smiled .

And I did embarrassed myself once again. Come on self , control.