CHAPTER 2 : Masterpieces

Rapunzel's POV :

"Have We Met Before ?" The guy ask me back .

"I don't Know. No ? " I replied

" Then , that's my answer " and he give me a sly smile .

"Tssk" i replied as I stand up with frustrations . "Then that's my answer " ..I mimicked him.

Instead of talking back , I heard him laugh again instead. 

"What's wrong with this world ? Why is every other guy giving me weird feelings . It's creeping me out ." 

I looked around and all I could see everywhere were different paintings . From abstracts ,to sceneries ,
landscapes , and portraits. Then I looked back to the direction where I came from and this is what I've seen .

"What ! Did I just came out of that painting ? Like how !? "  I puzzledly exclaimed

"Yes ,you're right. Isn't that amazing ?" the guy replied.

I wonder what more is there to amazed me in this world... "Arrghh

I was on that state when suddenly the guy disappeared.

" And why does these guys have a habit of either coming out from nowhere , or disappearing to somewhere !? "

"Hmm .Where could he be ? "

Not knowing what to do I decided to mesmerized myself with all the paintings..

I was amazed how skillful the artist is . The feelings that it conveys . Just so amazing .

What catches my eye are this 3 paintings which I think are the masterpiece .

-------
TRUTH UNTOLD

I looked closely each of the paintings and touched them and this is what happened . The story it wanted to tell , feels like it triggered something on my memory. Fragments of unknowned scenes came to me.

•1st Painting
        Different Faces

At first I saw 4 little prince infront of a big flat stone block  , like a ritual table on the movies

At first I saw 4 little prince infront of a big flat stone block  , like a ritual table on the movies . Each prince hold onto something looking magical .Must be an offering - a basket of purple flowers , a crow in a cage , a mirror ,and a book.

The next I saw there born 3 prince .
There is one who shines so brightly ,and  2 of which has wings . With one having a brownish black like a bee ,while the other has a translucent like such of a butterfly.

Then I saw all 7 prince's playing with a little girl wearing red cloak . She has angelic face ,very expressive eyes and long peaches and gold hair. They're playing happily in a Fairy Pavilion . Not until they accidentally caused the fairy's crystal to crack.

Curiously I moved onto the 2nd painting

•2nd Painting
      Face in Black Background

I saw the little prince , the one who offered a crow in cage

I saw the little prince , the one who offered a crow in cage.  He looks so shy and having a blank face . Not until he plays with the little girl in red cloak . He finds her cute and funny ,that he is unaware of showing his smiley eyes and gummy smiles .

Then I saw him on his room , playing sad melody with a piano .He looks so sad and sulky ,for whatever reason that I don't know.

©SmyangPiano

Then the little prince grew into a fine man ,wearing a prince royal outfit . With whiskey on his hand looking out of the window . He turned around and I saw Suga the Crow Prince with a Grandous Fountain. Within a moment he then transformed into a crow going somewhere .

Lastly ...

•3rd Painting
     Face in Pink Background

•3rd Painting      Face in Pink Background

In a Kingdom . A baby girl was born . The moment she was born , all the millennium trees bloomed as if welcoming her . Everyone's so glad to see her .

She grown up having an angelic face ,an expressive eyes , and a long peaches and gold hair.  But at 7 she was binded to the millennium tree and locked up in a tower because of a curse. The 7 prince's , her playmates came to play but they couldn't reach her . With attempt to go above the tower the witty boys decided to experiment , creating potions and items that are magical hoping for good results.But their inventions make the situation even worse .

One invention turned everyone on the kingdom into a crow . While the other make them blind of the lights .The other two causes purple vines with thorns that stings like a bee  .It  crawled and covered the whole tower . Making it even harder to see the girl .

The girl tried to look out for them but accidentally pricked her finger on the thorn , then she falls on a deep sleep on her bed . Still with Hope ,the other 3 created a flying mirror book that would reflect moonshines so they could see what happened to the girl in the tower . But this, too failed .

Far from their expectations , the flying mirror book reflected moonshines that enclosed the kingdom from the other kingdom.Making it unseen by bare eyes . Until such time it was enclosed like a book , no one had ever known. Including them. The Reality that has been forgotten.