Chapter 5 : Weird Pets

Rapunzel's POV :

Rapunzel's POV :

He then picked some flowers and leaves , thoroughly.

"Excuse me ,what you going to do with that ?"

"It's For My pets .To eat ." He answered .

"Pets!? What kind of pets eat flowers and leaves ?" I asked so curiously said .

He didn't answered , just gave me a bright smile. As if telling me to guess .

Afterwards , he made me followed him . We go into a room . The brightest room of all .
Everything in this room is in shades of orange . Never thought orange would look this good. The interior was something to applaud of.

He then introduces me to his pet ...

"Wait !? This is your pet !? " I exclaimed . He introduced me to a larvae inside a big aquarium like glass .

I looked at him and he is even more surprised .

"Why ,Why ,Why ......Why !!! ? " He suddenly exclaimed looking agitated browsing the aquarium-like glass , then looks all over the room.

"Why...why... What happened ? What are you looking for ?" I asked him .

"My other pets . They're gone ." And he sat sadly on the floor .

"Wait ...Wait ...Wait ... Other pets ??" I asked worriedly . Afraid he might be harboring snakes ,or centipedes , etc . as his pet .

He seem's so sad so I offered him to look for his pet .

"Wait what are your other pets ? I'll help you look for it . As long as it's not snake or anything creepy ."

"They're not. They're the same ."

"You mean ,like other larvaes ?" I looked around but I didn't see any larvaes crawling on the floor ,the walls ,and even the ceiling .

He nodded in a sad pouty lips . What should I do with this guy. He's looks so manly , but he now acts more like a child . A lonely child.

I get the pieces of flowers and leaves from his hand and placed it near the larvae . Watching it , while thinking of what to do .

The larva then looks like it's transforming .

"Wait .Hey look , the larvae is transforming" I call out to him . But seems like he dozed off and didn't here me at all. So I pinched his nose to wake him then I drag him to stand up .

--------

"You're larvaes transforming , look ! " I told him . And He happily watches until it finally turned into a butterfly .An Orange one ,like the others that flew onto the painting .

Out of nowhere he hugged me . Maybe out of happiness that his pet is now a beautiful butterfly .

"How can he be this innocent . What a guy " I thought. He broke up with the hug and smiles at me .

The butterfly flew around the glass in circles .Turning the flowers , leaves , and cocoons nest into flakes ..which then slowly .slowly .and slowly turned into a Crystal Ball . The butterfly sat on top of it , putting butterfly mark on the side .

Then it flew onto the guys palm . The guy told me to reach out my palm on top , which the butterfly sat onto. Were happily watching it until it glows and multiplied ...more and more .

"Wowww...." We both exclaimed . This time it flew above going through the glass ceiling. And we could see them flying on the flower garden .

The guy then took the crystal ball and handed it to me . He said then hugged me again. A hugged that is very comforting.

"Thank You for helping me . You may now travel to your last journey. Like Butterfly , Spread your wings and Fly" He said.

----

"OUTRO WINGS : ANSWER "

Oh , Was it a dream ? I saw seven stars
Effortlessly lighted up my dark scars
It is you ,Yes You ! Who Gave me Reason
To break free and flew out of my prison

Only used to going on the road I'm told to
I haven't done things I told not to do
Branded as Good Daughter gives great pressure
Afraid of mistakes , Aint no Happy Leisure

You gave me Wings ,turned me to butterfly
With light body , I fled far to the sky
I'll cast a spell to the wind so quietly
And take this first flight to defy gravity

To fully live my life with wide spread wings
Freely roaming around Earth's great blessings