👤 Character References :

----------BTS -OT7

Kim Seokjin (Jin)
The purple Mystic Diners Chef and   owner , loves to serve mystical steaks  that clearouts someone's mistake. He is a proud to be Worldwide Handsome .He loves everything that shines and luxurious . Truly  a crystal maniac.

He is guided by the Beauty of Purple Vines.

Min Yoongi (Suga/Sugar)
The Darkest Forest Crow Prince . He is  a very considerately charming free-thinker, though a bit mysterious because of his shy attitude . He lives in a castle with grandous fountain that overflows with whiskey .Anyone that pays a visit to his castle requires a bottomsup before they could get out. If you can't , you lost.

He guided by the sharpness of the Crow .

Jung Hoseok (Hobi/Jhope)
The smiling sunshine bartender owner of Hope Cafe. An appreciator of everything fancy and unique . But he loves coffee more than anything else . He has a habit of looking into a mirror , that he designed one side of his cafe as mirror wall. InThere a special customer will get to meet her true self.

He is guided by the reflection of the Mirror .

Kim Namjoon ( Rapmon )
The Bookworm of the group . A monster qualifier residing in the Chamber of Secret Library . He love's reading books and writes the destinies of morals . He often test human greeds through looking to the weight of their wishes .

He is guided by the knowledge of sorcerer's book of black butterflies .

Park Jimin (Jimin)
The mellow baker of Madness Cafe situated on the left hemisphere of Promise Land .Where everything isnin shades of Yellows.   From bunch of flowers , to stacks of rocks ,and the field of sands you set your feet onto. He values and believes that tears comes in different colors and meanings , so he keepsake each from his special customers in his glass jar wall.

He is guided by the sweetness of golden promise bees. 

Kim Taehyung (V /Fairy Vivien )
The funny play-game guardian of Midnight Museum that is situated on the right hemisphere of the Promise Land.  Where everything is in shades of Oranges.From clouds that decors the sky , to trees that stands up high , and butterflies that glows as they fly.
He loves every sort of art because it convey feelings .He also believes that every encounter corresponds with a certain connection , making each special . And such , is not a coincidence but a destiny .

He is guided by the fairy pixies from his second home , fairy pavilion.

Jeon Jeongguk (JK )
The innocently charming goblin of light in the Space Arcade that manages the light and warmth of both world .

He shelter's wanderers and shed them light for the clarity of mind and soul.

Transforming as a wolf , He can live the  sky , as well as with people on earth .

He is guided by the eternal fire of mercurian wolf .

---------- HEIZE

The Wanderer that lost her name : HER091021 . She was before called as Rapunzel . With angelic face and prominent peaches and gold long hair , that turned black.

She is guided by the magical powers of a Millennium Tree . With that she'll discover the secrets of both worlds .

---------- IU

The Shadow engulfed by the moon. Returned as a mysterious bookkeeper at "The Pixies " library . Where each books are bound with mystery.

She is either the maker or the breaker , a cunning sorcerer.