Chapter 1: First Day

Y/Ns POV

I huffed lightly as I finally made it to the Mega Pizzaplex Mall ready for my first day as a daycare cleaner, or- I didn't have the uniform yet nor the keys, meaning i had to be there an hour earlier then I would normally need too so i could get those things. I walked in and up to the front desk. I were greeted by a S.T.A.F.F bot that led me to get my uniform and keys. Once i had them I went to find the Daycare to start my shift. Just that took me almost half an hour to find in the gigantic mall.

Once I found the big wooden doors to the Daycare i sighed relifed. After a moment of making sure i had all the supplies I needed to clean anything that needed cleaning i opened the door and entered. I walked in and saw a statue of two animatronics that looked similar.

"What? I thought I only had to check up on one.." i muttered to myrself. Groaning softly. I walked in and relised just how big the daycare area really was.

"Theirs no way I can make sure this whole place is clean!" I whined a little. Just then I saw one of the animatronics at the top of the tower as he shouted sounding exited. He jumped from the tower into the ballpit. Confused i went over and knelt down by the ballpit trying to see the Yellow, exited animatronic. After a moment of me looking he poped out and grabbed me by the waist lifting me in the air.

"Hello new friend!!! Are you the new Daycare cleaner?!" The animatronic asked sounding overly exited. He was yellow and looked to have a sun for a head, he had what seemed like jester pants and shoes and bells around his wrists. He had a big grin on his face, aaaaand he was covered in glitterglue-

"Oh- uhm yes. That's me. I'm here to clean from 9:00 to 11:00." I said, feeling slightly dumb for just talking to a robot. But the robot seemed exited at my reply.

"Oooh well hello! We're gonna be great friends! I'm sundrop what's your name new friend?!" He asked. Even though it seemed his grin was just part of his mold and unmovable, unlike most of the other animatronics, it looked almost like his grin widened. Maybe it was just the look in his eyes.

"I'm Y/N.. Uh could you put me down please?" I asked. His eyes closed and instead he flopped backwards while still holding me, pulling me down under the plastic balls of the ballpit with him. I could hear his laughing and couldn't help but feel a little giddy myrself at Sundrops excitement. He let go of me as i was under the balls and I stood up and looked around for him. After a couple moments he poped out infront of me, startling me for a moment before i laughed.

"I only have one rule here Y/N!" He said grinning.

"Oh?" I asked calming from my laughter and tilting my head curiosly.

"Keep, the lights, ON." He said, his voice going from the playful cheerieness that i've come to recognize him for already, to a stern and serious tone with a hint of worry.

"Oh, ok! I'll make sure not to turn them off as I clean then." I smiled.

"Yay ok!" His cheer and excitement coming back. I smiled at him, finding Sundrop to be quite entertaining and kind. I grabbed out a rag from my bag of cleaning supplies along with some cleaner spray.

"Here, let me clean that glitterglue off you ok?" I asked smiling.

"Oh ok!" He grinned and hopped out of the ballpit. I followed him out and started to clean off the glitterglue that'd gotten stuck and dried onto his hard metal skin. It actually came off rather easily, to my surprise. Sundrop stayed mostly still, exept for slight movements to make it easier for me to reach parts of him.

"Ok your all cleaned up." I smiled as i pulled the rag away from him. "I'm going to go try and clean the structures ok?"

"Ok!" He said cheerfully. I started to walk off to one of the play structures to make sure it was clean and that anything that wasn't got cleaned. To my surpise, he followed me. He didn't get in my way or anything but he followed. I didn't mind as he didn't bug me. At some point he started ranting about things he liked to do with the kids at the daycare. Again, i didn't mind. He was energetic and it was better then working in silence.