Chapter 8

~~A/N~~

I couldn't think of a title to this chapter so it doesn't get one. Sorry.

Y/Ns POV

"How lovely.." I muttered seeing the sunrise. I took anouther step..
....
...
..
.

Then all went black.

???s POV

Finally.

I've been trying to get you all night.

You may work here.

But no one is allowed close to..

That animatronic.

You should have avoided him, instead of letting him get close.

But then again,

Your on the boss's kill list.

Now to take you where no one will find you.

And no one will hear you scream or cry.

Or call out for help.

Sweet dreams..

Y/N.

Y/Ns POV

My eyes fluttered open and I felt a searing pain in my head. The last thing I remember is a lovely sunrise after leaving the mall.. but what happened? I looked around and noticed I couldn't see much of anything. I could barely see my own hands.. wait-

I looked down and saw what I'd been unable to feel. I was strapped to a chair! I couldn't make out colors in the dark, but my body felt numb. Neck up, I was fine, no.. their was a warm liquid on my face that I'd been unable to feel at first in all my confusion and panic. I tried moving my hand but got reminded that I was strapped down as I felt the rope burn my wrist a little.

Wait, I can feel the rest of my body now!.. and I'm in serious pain.. I can now feel all the injuries I'd somehow gained.

How long have I been out?

Where am I?

Who did this?!..

Will I ever see sunny and moon again..?

All these thoughts crossed my head when I saw a pare of red, glowing eyes slowly aproch me from the dark. They weren't moon's, they were shaped diffrent. The person belonging to those eyes walked closer. My eyes were starting to adjust to the bitter darkness and I began to see the shape of this person.

It only took a glance and I knew.. it was that bunny lady from the daycare! The one who.. tried to kill me.. If she was making my vision weird it was too dark to tell, but I definitely felt weaker as she aproched. My first instinct was to scream.

"WHO ARE YOU!? GET AWAY FRON ME YOU CRAZY PERSON!!" I screamed at them before I felt a cold blade against my neck.

"Shhhh. I'm only doing what my boss wishes of me." The bunny lady said in a little bit of a whisper, pressing the blade just a bit closer to my neck. I quickly shut up not wanting to die. I heard the bunny lady give off a soft laugh. Her voice had a light glitch to it, as if her voice was being broadcast over quiet old speakers.