Chapter 3: Every Hour

Y/Ns POV

"Why don't you call me sunny?!" He asked gleefully.

This shocked me. I mean yes I thought it was a cute nickname to fit with his personality. But I never had expected him to ask me to call him that. Still, I couldn't help but to smile.

"Ok, sunny!' I smiled. He seemed to get more energetic and giddy. He pulled me into a tight hug. And He ended up smearing some glitter flue on me.

"Oh-! I need to clean you up again sunny!" I said with a giggle. He noticed and let me go with a sorry. I smiled and grabbed the cleaning rag I still had on me and began to clean the glitter glue off him. Then I started cleaning it off of my clothing. Once I finished and put that away i looked up to sundrop. He was doing his little side hop dance happily. Just seeing him happy seemed to make me happy aswell.

We stayed there and drew for a while uhtil.. the clock struck 1 and suddenly the lights Everywhere went out. My eyes widened and I looked at sunny. He clutched his head and shouted.

"Run! RUN!!" Shakingly I stood up. But for some reason I just didn't think, instead of hiding somewhere in the daycare I ran out through the big wooden doors. I didn't even notice the big Golden statue as I ran out. The whole mall was dark. I looked around quickly. Then I saw moondrop swing above me. My eyes widened. It looked almost like he was flying. He went right over me and seemed not to even notice me. Then I saw Freddy running on the floor below. Moondrop was headed right for him. I thought nothing of it. Freddy was probably aggressive too, if Montgomery was. Then again I wasn't sure about the others either.

I shook my head deciding not to stay put. Since it was likely I could get cought easier if I did. So I ran. I ran into one of the other shops.. and right into a security bot. The bot made a sound that sounded almost like an alarm. Worried I turned to run a diffrent direction, but suddenly Chica was their infront of me. My eyes widened. I took a step back and chica began to run at me. I quickly turned and ran to the other side of the store. Chica gave chase. Their was anouther exit, so I took it. But still Chica followed. As I ran I ran face first into a photo booth, the lights were still out. And Chica's eyes lit up, glowing in the dark. I got up and continued to run, my lungs burning as I gasped for air. I was starting to slow down as I pushed my legs harder to run faster. But Chica was catching up..

I ran and found a flight of stairs. I quickly ran down them then turned a corner and got into a bin around that corner. I laid at the bottom. Expecting Chica to look into the bin and attack me. But to my surpise, she passed me. I was shocked. But I stayed where I was for a few more minutes, just incase. But the bin was small and it was uncomfortable to stay in for so long.

I soon got out of it and noticed it was close to 10 minutes since I entered it. But the lights were still out. I looked up to see if I could see moondrop. But no. He wasn't there. I sighed in relief for this. I looked around before moving. Luckily no other robots were around. I went and started wandering slowly and quietly. In my attempt to escape Chica I got lost and now I couldnt remember the path to the Daycare. So I quietly wandered. Avoiding the security bots as best I could. Then I saw the daycare door.

Grinning I ran over quickly. But in the prosses got cought by a security bot. Suddenly Roxanne wolf was standing between me and the daycare doors. I froze as I stared at her. This time I couldn't run. The second I tried taking a step back my legs gave out and I fell. She started to me. I closed my eyes and prepared for what was to come. After a moment of heavy foot steps comeing closer I heard the sound of.. metal being thrown?

I opened my eyes cautiously and they widened. Moondrop was standing between me and Roxanne, who was now on the floor. She looked slightly damaged. Moondrop turned to me and I looked up at him in slight fear.

"You shouldn't have left the daycare.." he said in his creepy, off voice. He grabbed my wrist, a little tightly and pulled me to my feet, then dragged me back to the Daycare. But.. he wasn't hurting me. He pushed me into the daycare and closed the doors. Just after. Then I heard him talk.

"Stay in there. Naughty girl.." he said. I didn't feel like doing otherwise. But, I was still just a little scared. So I walked over and hid behind the main desk. Knowing moondrop couldn't go there. As I sat behind the desk I watched the time. At maybe 8 minutes later moondrop came back into the daycare. He looked around.

"Where are you Y/N.?" He asked in a creepy voice. I lightly peeked out from behind the desk. He saw me and looked at me tilting his head far to the side. He walked over as close to me as he could. Still unable to go behind the desk.

"Come here.." he said. The way he said it sounded almost demanding. Shakily I got up and went over to him. He gave a dark sounding chuckle as he grabbed my forearm.

"Good girl." He said. I stiffened lightly and closed my eyes. Then I heard lights coming back on. The sound of it startled me a little and I clenched my eyes shut tighter. I felt him let go, but I still didn't open my eyes. Then I heard sunny.

"Y/N!?" He sounded worried. I opened my eyes a little and was extremely relieved to see him. He grabbed my arms gently and started to check me for new injuries. I laughed lightly.

"Sunny I'm fine. I promise." I said softly. He sighed relifed and hugged me tightly. I hugged back a bit.

"Moon had you didn't he!" Sunny said sounding destrought. I gave a soft nod.

"Yes.. but I wasn't hurt! Moondrop actually.. saved me from Roxanne." I said. He seemed confused at this news.

"Really!?" I nodded. He thought for a moment, seeming very surpised.

"Well, I'm not sure why. but you must know that will happen once per hour!" He warned me. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Ok.."

~~A/N~~

So-- I don't exactly know how that whole thing works- everyone Who I've seen play it rushes to a charging station as fast as possible. So I don't actually know if you can be killed by the other animatronics in that time. Also I don't know the set duration of time that it happens I just know it's like 1 time per hour-

As this is posted I probably have up to chapter 9 finished. But I am not going to post them all at once.

1241 words