Chapter 2: The 1 Rule..

Y/NS POV

"That doesn't matter right now Y/N!" He said sounding cheerful again. Then we heard someone in the ballpit. I looked over quickly, only to see a kid, with brown hair. When I went to look at sundrop, he was gone..

I looked around for sundrop quickly. Then I heard him laughing and cheering up at the tower where I'd first seen him. I looked up and he indeed was there. Then he dove down into the ballpit as he did when I first entered. The boy looked around the ballpit as if worried. Before Sundrop poped out and picked him up by the shoulders, now asking questions to the boy. Like if he would join our sleepover. I smiled softly then I heard sundrop tell the boy the one rule.

"Their is only one rule!! Keep the lights on, ON. On." His voice did the same thing that it did when he'd first told me it. The boy just nodded and sundrop put him down. The boy looked at me and was shocked, as if he hadn't known I was there. I just stayed where I was seated as sundrop put the boy down. The boy tried walking over to the main desk, but sundrop wouldn't let him. Wich confused me.

The boy got anxious and knocked over a stack of toys. Causing sundrop some distress. I was shocked the kid would do such a thing as he ran to the main counter as sundrop cleaned up the child's mess. That upset me. I got up to go tell the kid off for being rude to such a nice guy. Once I got about 2 steps away from the main desk the kid accidently pressed a button. My eyes widened as the lights went out.

"Sundrops one rule.." I muttered to myself as I saw sundrop stand up on the main desk and pull at his face as he started to talk in a distressed voice.

"No! NO! Why would you do that!? Lights on! LIGHTS ON! I warned you! I WARNED YOU!!" He said as he pulled at his face then fell backwards behind the desk. Worry filled me, and just as I was about to run over to check on him I heard a low, creepy voice talk.

"Naughty boy.. naughty boy.." it said. Then sundrop climbed back up onto the desk.. no.. that wasn't sundrop, it was the other animatronic on the statue. His pants were now Blue with stars on them. He had a night hat on his head. His eyes were red and glowing.. He almost looked like Sundrop, but much more menacing. My eyes widened as I relised something.

"Their the same.." I muttered to myself stepping backwards. His focaus was on the child at the moment, he seemed unable to move behind the desk. Spareing the boy for a moment.

"It's past your bedtime.. you need to be punished!" He said before hopping off the desk. Out of sudden fear that gripped me I bolted for the ballpit. Not worrying about the boy at the moment. I quickly hopped in the ballpit and found an area where it was lightly deeper and I hid under the balls. It seemed the noise of the balls shuffling distracted him from the child.. but that ment his attention was now on me at the moment.

I didn't move from my hiding spot, scared. Then I heard something be knocked over and pattering running steps. The boy had knocked something over again.

"Ruaaaagg! Clean up.. clean up.." the animatronic growled lightly. I can't even call him sundrop. I doubt that's what he's called when lights are out. He dosnt look like a sun anymore.. but the kid had distracted him, and now his attention was on cleaning. And not me. After a couple of minutes I heard him start to move around. But I relised I only heard him walking around the structures. I could also hear the kid moving. He was mostly in the structures by the sound of it. Both were moving round as I just sat in fear.

I heard a few sounds, Like generators starting up. The boy must be looking for the backup ones I saw in the play structures while cleaning. I also heard the kid leaving them and pushing more things to distract the animatronic. I heard him say 'Clean up' a few more times. As I sat listening to this all happening I felt a little bad for not trying to help turn on the lights. But I stayed sitting quite. Hearing the animatronics words as I sat only made me more scared honestly.