Chapter 9: Sun/Moon's Secret

~~A/N~~
Art is Mine :D

Y/Ns POV

"Don't worry. I won't let anyone get to you."

I felt safer in his arms already. A couple tears fell from my eyes as I hugged back tightly. I buried my face in his metal chest. I found it odd how he was comfortable to hug even though he was metal. After a few moments he let go and looked at me.

"Hey, I have something I want to show you." He said. I tilted my head curiosly.

"Oh?" He nodded and gently grabbed my hands then placed them over my eyes.

"It's a surpise!" I nodded a bit and kept my hands over my eyes. I sat there and waited for a couple minutes, unsure what he was doing. After a moment he tapped my shoulder. I assumed that ment I could open my eyes. I moved my hands and opened my eyes. I sat there shocked, my eyes widened.

Infront of me stood.. a Human. He had bright blue eyes. Shoulder length Yellow-y blond hair tied in a lose ponytail. He had Vitiligo that took up most of his body, leaving half his face a darker tone then the rest of him, along with a couple other splotches on his cheek and forehead. He was wearing a slightly baggy light yellow button up with rolled up sleeves, red and yellow striped jester pants and yellow jester shoes with little moon's on them. Around his wrists were red ribbons tied to bells, and he had more/bigger splotches of the darker skin tone on his arms.

My eyes widened. This person was human but it was so obviously sundrop. I sat there speechless as my mouth hung open in astonishment. He smiled brightly.

"Ta-da!!" He cheered raising his arms in the air.

"Sundrop.?" I asked even though I knew it was him. He grinned and nodded. It was so much easier to read his expression now that he could actually his mouth.

"Yup! It's me Y/N! What do you think? A surpise huh?" He asked smiling. I nodded. Still staring, astonished.

"Well what to you think?" He asked. I smiled as it finally set in and excitement overrides my shock.

"You look amazing! I had no idea you were able to do that!" I said. He grinned.

"Thanks! And up! I just don't very often because the others can't do it, that and I don't want anyone knowing, exept you!" He said. I felt honored. For a moment I forgot about my legs and tried standing, only to feel giant bolts of searing pain run through my legs, sunny quickly rushed to my side and picked my up.

"Careful!! You got really hurt.." he said worry smiling from his every word. It was so weird to see him without a smile.

"Right sorry.. I forgot for a moment.." I said feeling embarrassed. It was weird, he wasn't as tall in human form as he was in animatronic form. And it was weird to think Sunny was who was holding me when clearly I was being held by human arms.

"It's ok! Just try to be careful. I don't want you getting more hurt Y/N!" He said. I blushed lightly to know he cared about me. For a moment my eyes wandered to his lips.once I relised I was looking at that I looked away quickly, blushing. He seemed not to notice.

What the hell am I thinking-?! Why did I look at his lips-!?

I questioned myself feeling embarrassed. That he seemed to noticed.

"Y/N? Is something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head quickly. I could tell my face was still red as I could feel the heat in my cheeks. I think he noticed it.

"Are you sure.? Your face is red. Are you in pain?" He seemed to get worried just at the thought of me being in pain.

"N-no-! I'm just-.. kinda embarrassed.." I muttered looking down. Feeling more embarrassed now.