Ch 3

Izuku's life was absolute hell. Why? Because
1. There were no heroes that will save him
2. He was a test subject
3. He cant use his quirk because of the quirk suppressant collar.

Izuku sat in his cell silently praying someone will save him when he heard the door open. He immediately looked up and saw a boy who was around his age peeking through the door. The boy had blue hair, crimson eyes and gloves. "Who a-are you?" Izuku asked narrowing his eyes at the boy.

"I'm Tenko Shimura but you can just call me Tomura Shigaraki" Tomura introduced himself ofcourse out of respect Izuku gave him his name and other stuff. The two kept talking until Tomura had to leave to make things not look suspicious.

~°°~With the Pro Heroes~°°~

Almost every known hero were helping out on finding the missing child. The heroes that help were specifically:
All Might
Eraserhead
Ingenium
Sir Nighteye
Nezu
Midnight
Edgeshot
Crimson Riot
Ms. Joke
Cementoss
Snipe
Endeavor

They did their best to find the kid no one was resting until they find him. Tsukauchi and the rest of the Police officers were also helping by asking civilians if they saw him but they were all unfortunate.

~°°~ 2 weeks later ~°°~

Tsukauchi left the station to look for clues when he bumped into someone. "Ah! I'm sorry here let me help you" Tsukauchi said and helped the woman he bumped into "Oh its ok" the two talked for a few moments when the detective decided to ask.

"Miss have you seen a boy who looks like this?" Tsukauchi showed the picture to the woman.

"Hmmm...Ahh! I see him quite often when he passes by to with his dad when he goes to school. Although they dont look alike at all"

Tsukauchi was shocked and decided to ask for more information and thanked the woman before going back to the station.

Nighteye's POV

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

I SAID RING RING BITCH!!

I jolted up and began frantically looking around 'Crap. I must've fallen asleep' I checked my phone to see Toshinori callin so I picked it up.

Once I answered my head immediately jerked away because of All Might yelling.

"All Might dont shout and want exactly do you want?"

His answer was enough to let thousands if bricks fall off my shoulders...

"We found you're son"