Ch 7

Izuku was now released from the hospital and now living at his dads house. Sure his dad was alone but he didnt expect to see a three-storey house, once he arrived at the place he stood still trying to process how a loneman lived at a three-storey house.

"Well Izuku, this is your new home." Mirai began as he glanced at his 10 year old son who was looking around the place. "I didn't expect you to live alone at such a big house" Izuku muttered but was heard by the older making him chuckle. "Im a man full of surprises kid," Mirai paused and started walking inside the house with Izuku and conitnued "you're clothes and other stuff are already in your bedroom. Theirs a training room in the basement, the kitchen and dining area at the ground floor, bedrooms start on the second floor. My room will be in the east wing yours is in the west wing. One bedroom contains a walk-in closet,a bathtub,shower, toilets, air-condition, and a mini fridge just incase if you feel lazy to get up at bed." Izuku nodded indicating that he understood everything.

The tour of the house was something Izuku will try to remember. Keyword TRY. Despite him being so smart and a talented juvenile at Goshenite Academy he was a very very forgetful child.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Izuku sat on the bed after his shower wearing a Endeavor onesie while reading a book. The boy was so tired and miss out a lot of schoolwork before the holidays so he had to finish most of them at the hospital and at his new home.

He had a bittersweet feeling right now because he gets to spend his Christmas with his dad and a lot of people but at the same he couldnt spend it with his mom. His mom was the only one who wake him up on Christmas Eve for presents and breakfast. He missed the woman dearly even if it has been a couple if weeks since the woman died. His thoughts swirled around his mind making him fall asleep with a tears in his eye.

The Next Day

Both Sasaki's were eating breakfast before they left for school and work. Izuku was now in a situation were he cant leave his house without any pro heroes with him so he had to deal with a lot of his classmates question and fangirls. Well, atleast Momo Yaoyorozu didnt care. She was Izuku's only, and I mean only, friend at the school. She was the heir of the Yaoyorozu  family, the richest family in Japan and the second riches family of the world after the Shinorami Family. She was the only one who can tolerate Izuku and probably the only one who doesnt care of the greenette's forgetfulness.

Mirai was driving the car while Izuku was looking at the scenery. The two didnt bother on talking since they dont gave anything to say to the other. They arrived at the school and it was very peaceful than it was for the other days.

"Mind to elaborate why your school is so peaceful?" Nighteye asked while raising an eyebrow at his son who sighed.

"If its to peaceful for my liking then that would mean school was cancelled...I'll go check for a while" The greenette stated and stepped out of the car to check.

15 minutes past and it made Nighteye uncomfortable, why was his son taking so long? His question was answered when his son was running? Why was Izuku running? The said boy hurriedly open the door and only stated three words in between breathes that made Nighteye drive away from the place.

"Dad, He's here"