Ch 4

PRO HEROES POV

"Izuku leaves the hideout every weekdays for school so we'll attack today. One or two of us pro's will fetch Izuku from his school while the rest while take down All for One." Nezu said since the Pro Heroes are having a raid to defeat All For One.

"But who will fetch him? And most importantly were does he study?" Present Mic questioned with some heroes nodding.

Tsukauchi stepped forward and answered "The heroes that will fetch the kid are Nighteye and Crust. As for the second question he studies at Goshenite Private Academy a school were the most gifted juveniles study at."

The heroes present except Aizawa, Tensei, Nezu and Nighteye were shocked. The heroes included into this mission were:
Endeavor
Edgeshot
Ms. Joke
Midnight
Present Mic
Nighteye
All Might
Crimson Riot
Eraserhead
Ingenium
Cementoss
Snipe

"This will be the beginning of the end for both sides so lets do our very best and set Izuku free from All for One's grasp" Nezu said while everyone nodded and left to do what they were told to do.

~°°~ With Nighteye and Crust ~°°~

"So this is Goshenite Private Academy for Gifted Juveniles" the Sheild Hero: Crust muttered while looking at the school in awe.

Nighteye looked at the school building then to his watch "If Tsukauchi was right then Izuku's class will be released at 3:30." The time was 3:25, five more minutes then the class would leave. Nighteye was a bit scared on what the child's reaction would be when he saw him.

"Is that a teacher?" Crust pointed to the woman on who is walking towards them.

"Excuse me Nighteye and Crust but are you here for someone?"

"Yes. Izuku's father asked us to pick him up from school" Crust replied with a smile while the woman's smile faded turning it to a frown.

"W-well I-izuku isnt feeling well so I guess he can come home early"

'Isn't feeling well?' Both heroes asked and went with the teacher towards the classroom.

~°°~ With the rest of the Heroes ~°°~

All of them have been running to their designated areas to search for All for One.

All Might, Eraserhead, Edgeshot and Endeavor were Team A. Crimson Riot, Ms. Joke, Midnight and Present Mic were Team B. Lastly Ingenium, Cementoss and Snipe were Team C. Nezu and Tsukauchi were outside with the rest of the police.

The three teams met up with each other and found All for One. "My, my. I wasnt informed that we would have visitors" he taunted while two children hid since they were afraid of him.

"We'll defeat you this time All for One!" All Might declared while looking at the Potato-head villain with anger and the battle began.

■■
■■■
■■■■
■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■
■■■■■
■■■■
■■■
■■

All for one once again got away but they manage to save the two kids. Endeavor found his supposed to be dead son and both made ammends. They were about to celebrate when Tsukauchi's phone rang  so the male answered it

*Hello Tsukauchi speaking*

*Tsukauchi we have a problem*

*And what would that be?*

*Me and Nighteye are at the General Hosu Hospital with Izuku*

*Why? What happen?*

*Izuku's teacher said he passed out during the last period with blood coming out of his mouth so we went to the doctor and found out that he's positive in narcotics*

Tsukauchi immediately ended the call. "Who was it Tsukauchi?" Aizawa asked and the male simply looked at the pro's with a worried expression.

"Izuku got drugged by All for One"