Chapter One: Mega Mission

A/N: First Chapter of "Glass". Also there will be Bonus Part at the end. Bonus Parts will happen in almost every Chapter.

Narrator POV

On his way to school, new kid Troy Burrows dreams of an epic battle between an army of Power Rangers and an alien invasion. The bus driver wakes him up as he's already arrived. Late for class, Troy walks in on a class discussion about who'd be the last species to survive on the planet. While previous answers included insects (according to Emma) and robots (according to Noah), Troy believes humans will be the last species, as when working together, they can achieve anything. As the class discusses, Jake continues to be fascinated by his classmate and crush, Gia. Jax is there reading a book, while also talking to Troy.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

Jax POV

I am at class with my sister Gia, and our bestfriend Emma.

Mr. Burley begins teaching the class. "Okay, class let's start the year with a science brainteaser. What species will outlast all others on Earth." Mr. Burley asked. A girl raised her hand. "Emma?" Mr. Burley asked.

"Insects, they'll survive all the bad stuff, we're doing to the environment. So of them lays lots of eggs, they'll be the last one standing." Emma said. A boy raised his hand.

"Yes, Noah? You have a different answer?" Mr. Burley asked. "Robots, robots powered by..." Noah said. I tuned it out. "Robots are machine, so technically they are not species." Gia said. "She's not wrong." I muttered quietly.

A new student came in. "Ah, you must be Troy." Mr. Burley greeted, as Troy begins making his way to his seat. "Nice of you to join us, maybe you can answer our brainteaser what species will survive all others?" Mr. Burley asked.

"Us, humans." Troy said. "How's that, Troy?" Mr. Burley asked. "If humans work together, we can overcome anything." Troy said.

"Okay, interesting I certainly hope Troy's right." Mr. Burley said. "Nice answer." I said to Troy who was seated next to me, while not looking away from my book.

"Thanks. Hi, I'm Troy Burrows." Troy said. I lifted my head so that I can look at Troy. "Jaxson Moran, but just call me Jax." I said. "Well, Jax, it's nice to meet you." Troy said smiling. "You too." I said smiling back at him.

⚝✶𝕀ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕆𝔻𝕌ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ✶⚝

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jaxson, Jaxson Moran. Originally Jaxson Rex. Lots of people call me Jax.

My Biological parents died in a car accident, leaving me alone in this world. That is until the Moran family adopted me.

Me, and Gia are bestfriends/brother and sister. Gia can be overprotective of me sometimes. I don't blame her though.

When I was young I found out that my Sexuality is Gay. My parents, and the Moran's supported me, but in this world there are still people who would made fun of me.

Ever since my biological parents died, I was put in a depressed mood. If there is one word to describe me, I would say "FRAGILE".

Sometimes when people say things, they think it would be harmless, but in truth someone out there would be hurt by their words.

I'm afraid of people finding out about my sexuality, only Gia, and Emma knows and some other ones.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝