Chapter Seven: Who's Crying Now?

Jax POV

Me, and Troy were walking down the hall. Troy was reading his book, he bumped into someone, I looked up, and became a bit scared. Those two are the school bullies. "Sorry." Troy said, as he tried to went the other way, but the other bully, Barry blocked him.

"Well, if it isn't the new kid, and the scaredy-cat." Roy said. I hid behind Troy, and grabbed onto the back of his jacket. We tried to went the other way, but Roy blocked us. "Going somewhere? You know what we call new kid around here? Fresh meat." Roy said.

We tried to went away again, but Roy blocked us again. "Aw, what's wrong? You gonna cry?" Roy asked. Barry laughed. "Take a good look, you see any tears?" Troy asked. "Come on, these chumps are boring me." Roy said, as they went away.

Me, and Troy went to his locker. Noah, and Emma walk up to us. "Can you believe those bullies? Someone should teach them a lesson." Emma said. "How do you do it Troy, how do you stay so calm?" Noah asked. "They didn't bother me." Troy replied.

"Jax, you okay?" Emma asked. The others look at me. I didn't respond. "Hey, Jax. You okay?" Troy asked, as he placed a hand on my shoulder, and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh? Yeah, I'm okay. Seeing those bullies brought up some old memories." I said. "We're here for you Jax, always." Troy said. Noah, and Emma agreed. "Thanks, guys." I said.

We saw Roy, and Barry bullying another student. Troy went over, and we followed him. Troy stops them "Just because you're bigger, doesn't mean you can pick on him, or even his bugs, no matter how small, everything deserves respect." Troy said, as he took the bugs, and let go of Roy's arm.

The kid Howie, thanked Troy, and went away. "Cool." Troy said, as he walks away. We followed him. "What a guy." I said.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

Me, Troy, Noah, and Emma were running through the woods. "Where is the attack?" Emma asked. "Gosei, where is the monster?" Noah asked. "It's in the area Jake, and Gia are already there." Gosei said. "Thanks." Noah said.

"Where are they?" Troy asked. "Jake, Gia, can you read me? Hello? Nothing." Noah said. "I have a really bad feeling about this." Emma said. "Me too." I said. "Guys, if they're here, we'll find them. Let's go!" Troy said. "I think I can triangulate their coordinates, come on!" Noah said. We begin looking for Jake, and Gia.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We reached an area. "They should be right in here." Noah said. "Oh no, Jake, Gia!" Emma called. We went over to them. "Guys, are you okay?" I asked. "What happened?" Troy asked. "No, don't get up, you're banged up, pretty badly." Emma said.

"Creepox! He just left, he must've thought we were done for." Jake said. "We almost were, he's stronger than ever before. He's on a rampage, and he's going to attack the city." Gia said. "Emma, stay and take care of them. Noah, Jax you guys are with me." Troy said.

Me, Troy, and Noah are outside. We saw a bunch of fireballs. "Oh no, Creepox is attacking the city." Noah said. "That's not good." I said. "Come on, there's no time to waste." Troy said.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We ran to where Creepox is.

"Enough, Creepox! We're here!" Troy said.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I said.

"Think you're that far out, didn't you? I've been waiting for another chance to face you two!" Creepox said, referring to me, and Troy.