Chapter Seventeen: The Messenger

Jax POV

All of us are at the base. We toast with drinks in our hands, and confetti surround us. "Cheers, everybody." Gia said. "Ah, it feels good, to know that it's finally over." Jake said. "I never thought this victory day would come. But we worked together, and took them all down." Emma said.

"Yeah!" Jake said. All of us laughed. "Hey, you guys remember, Creepox?" Jake said. "Oh, and Virox, and Hisser?" Emma said. "Bigs, and Bluefur?" Noah said. "Oh yeah, Bluefur." Emma said. "Yeah." Tensou said. "And now, Malkor, and Vrak." Jake said.

"Don't forget the other bad guys, along the way." Gia said. "This is for Robo Knight, without him, we couldn't have done it." I said. Everyone agreed, and we toasted our drinks again. "Congratulations." Tensou said.

Jake pretend to offer his drink to Tensou, than pulled it back. "Haha, just kidding." Jake said. "Hey, cut it out." Tensou said. "Come on, loosen up, Tensou. It's a celebration." Jake said. "You should've given him some, motor oil." Noah said.

Troy puts his drink down, and went over to the Ranger figures. I put my drinks down, and follow him.

"We're forgetting, Metal Alice. We didn't destroy her." Noah said. "I don't think, she's coming back. She's like a robot without a boss, like a soldier no orders." Emma said. "Yeah, I mean Vrak created her, and now he's gone. She has no purpose." Jake said.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

"Aren't you two in the mood for party?" Gia asked. "Hmm. I just feel like something's unresolved." Troy said. "Same, I feel like we're forgetting something." I said.

"Jax, Troy, come on, we won, they lost, it's over. You're just so use to fighting, you don't know when to let go." Gia said. We look over to the others, and they were cheering.

"Come on, Jax, Troy, celebrate with us." Gia said. "Yeah, come on, Jax, and Troy, join the party." Jake said. "Okay." Troy said. "Alright." I said. "Yeah!" Jake said.

"This can't be! I'm sensing trouble! Something has appeared in the city's stadium!" Tensou said. "No, no, no, no, no way." Jake said. "You two called it." Gia said. "Rangers, Tensou is right, this needs to be checked out, immediately." Gosei said. "Let's go." Me, and Troy said. All of us left the base.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We arrived at the location.

A bunch of Loogies appeared.

"They look like, they've been waiting for us!" Jake said.

"Than, let's not disappoint them!" Troy said.

"Let's do this!" I said.

All of us begin fighting the Loogies.

I kicked some Loogies, and used some nearby structure to do some acrbatics, nd kicked the Loogies again.

All of us regrouped.

"I think this is the last of them!" Jake said.

"Leftovers or not!" I started.

"Let's finish them off!" Troy finished.

"It's Morphin' Time!" Troy shouted.

"Go Go Megaforce!" All of us shouted, and we Morphed.

"Megaforce Pink!

"Megaforce Blue!

"Megaforce Yellow!"

"Megaforce Black!"

"Megaforce Gold!"

"Megaforce Red!"