Chapter Eleven: Ultra Power

A/N: For Jaxson's Ultra Zord, it's a mixture of Red & Gold. I'll be skipping the Episode "Last Laugh", so the next Chapter will be "Dream Snatcher".

Jax POV

All of us are at the base. "Oh boy, oh boy, I'm glad you guys are here." Tensou said. "What's wrong with him?" Jake asked. "This is not good, not good at all." Tensou said. We went over to Gosei.

"We're all here, Gosei. What's the matter?" Troy asked. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. "Rangers, a new threat has arisen, and you must act quickly, before an uncontrollable power is unleashed upon the world." Gosei said.

"Uncontrollable? What is this thing?" Noah asked. "The weapon is known simply, as the Wild Sword. Forged countless ages, and sworn to protect the Earth. It became too powerful, and had to be sealed within the Earth." Gosei said. "I'd thought, we never had to hear about hat again." Tensou said.

"Now, the sword's restless energy is trying to break it free." Gosei said. "What'll happen if it get loose?" Emma asked. "There is no telling, what the sword is capable of. If it falls into the wrong hands." Gosei said. "Where is it?" Gia asked.

"It was buried in the Black Mountains. You must get to it, before it's too late." Gosei said. "Of course." Troy said. "You can count on us." I said. "Go, and be cautious, forces of evil have always wanted to capture this sword for themselves." Gosei said. "Let's go." Me, and Troy said. We left the base.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We are now walking down the beach. "I wonder, what Gosei considered too powerful?" Emma said. "The Wild Sword must be something fierce, if they have to buried it." Noah said. "Tensou is pretty freaked out." Gia said. "I calmed him down." Jake said.

"Oh yeah, we'll just call you the robot whisperer from now on." Gia said. "Nice going, Jake. But they called us in, like it's an emergency." Troy said. "And how they reacted, it must be a very big deal." I said.

"The thing is, we can't really call you a robot whisperer, because you're always to loud." Gia said. "Gia, your statement does not compute." Noah said, with a robot voice. "Guys, Gosei thinks we can handle the Wild Sword Power." Troy said. I hummed in agreement.

"Noah, which way to the Black Mountains?" Gia asked. "That way." Noah said. We went toward the direction.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We are now walking through the woods. "Look over there." Gia said. We saw the city exploding. Troy got out his Morpher. "Tensou, we're seeing an explosion in the city." Troy said. Tensou said, he didn't detect anything.

"That's strange." Gia said. "Let's go!" I said. We went back to the city.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

"Go Go Megaforce!" All of us shouted, as we Morphed, while running.

"Megaforce Red!"

"Megaforce Gold!"

"Megaforce Yellow!"

"Megaforce Black!"

"Megaforce Blue!"

"Megaforce Pink!"

We saw a giant monster.

"What's going on? He's already a giant?" Emma said.