Chapter Fifteen: Staying on Track

Jax POV

All of us are having a day off. I am wearing a white tank top, and grey shorts. Noah, and Robo Knight are somewhere playing chess. Me, Troy, Jake, Gia, and Emma got surfboards, slide down the hill, and into the water.

Once we got down, Troy splashed some water at me, and than I splash it back at him. All of us begin splashing each other with water.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

All of us are now at the table. We have towels. Troy's Morpher suddenly beeped. "Rangers, it's Metal Alice, she's attacking the train station." Tensou said. "We're on it!" Troy said.

"Go Go Megaforce!" All of us shouted, as we Morphed while running.

"Megaforce Red!"

"Megaforce Gold!"

"Megaforce Pink!"

"Megaforce Black!"

"Megaforce Yellow!"

"Megaforce Blue!"

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We arrived to where Metal Alice is.

"Stop!" I said.

We fired at her, but she blocked it.

"Metal Alice!" Troy said.

"Rangers, not you again! I'll handle you quickly, I'm rather busy!" Metal Alice said.

All of us begin fighting.

"I see you're losing your touch!" Metal Alice said.

"There are tons of emotions that you can't stop! Not so fast!" Metal Alice said.

"Why are you here? Simply to cause random destruction?" Robo Knight said.

"I'm not that simple, humans had it so easily! Just one glitch stops your whole system from functioning!" Metal Alice said.

Gia, Emma, and Robo Knight fired at her, but she got out of the way.

Metal Alice attacked us, and we fell to the ground.

"Humans are completely irrational!" Metal Alice said.

"They won't become like that, on their own! You've provoked them!" Noah said.

"Let's see if we can break down her system!" Emma said.

"I agree!" Gia said.

All of us begin attacking Metal Alice.

"Dragon Sword!"

"Leviathan Scythe!"

We continue attacking Metal Alice.

"Humans should be our slaves!" Metal Alice said, as she attacked us, and we fell to the ground.

"How can you be allies with them?" Metal Alice said.

"They possess, what you never will! Compassion!" Robo Knight said.

"Pathetic!" Metal Alice said, as she begins attacking Robo Knight.

The building exploded, and we regrouped.

"I'm done with you! Soon the gridlock and chaos, I create will bring this entire world to it's knees! You'll see!" Metal Alice said.

"What?" Troy said.

"No way!" I said.

"Good bye!" Metal Alice said, as she teleported away.