Chapter 5

The night start to linger, and Zack awakened from her slumber. She awoke hungry. When she smelled fried chicken from Zalilah's kitchen, Zack exited the room. Mr. Jalil, which is Zalilah's husband, discovered her presence when she peeked out the window and saw Zalilah's family dining at the table. When Zack appeared, he smiled.

Zack. How long have you been here? "Come eat with us here." Said Mr. Jalil.

Irina, Zalilah's third kid, who was the same age as Zack, grew uneasy since Zack had just woken up and had not had a shower.

Irina has the same disposition as her mother. Her tongue is more poisonous than Zalilah.She despises Zack since she is not on the same level as her.

"Mom? Why is there a goat odour nearby? I just want to puke. I have no desire to eat." Irina then turned to Zack with a horrified expression on her face. 

"Yes, you are!" Irina's scream rang across the dining room.

Zack was taken aback.

Irina stood up, took her orange juice that was in the glass, and approached Zack. Irina smiled wickedly.  

"Hey, goat. Who let you into my house huh ?! You just smelled like your goats! "

Irina pour the orange just and looked at her orange juice flowing over Zack's head.

"Oh, I forgot. The goat doesn't bathe. That's why a house smells. Here take a bath. Special for you, orange juice shower. " Irina poured the orange juice on Zack's head.

Zack was shocked at the same time his blood started boiling. But before Zack could take action, Mr. Jalil had already taken an action.

"Irina!" Mr. Jalil was angry but Zalilah almost laughed at her daughter's actions.

Zack looked sharply at Irina. Her hands were clenched tightly as she held back her anger. Irina looked at her father with a blur face.

"Papa ?! Papa wants to let this man into our house? How one day did he rape me when I slept? He is not like his brother. "

"Huh? Man? " Zack whispered in her heart.

"Rina. You are rude to guests. Apologize now! " Shouted Mr. Jalil.

"Huh ?! Apologize? I won't forgive him as long as he doesn't leave this house. Papa hasn't noticed since he's been in this house, our family doesn't quarrel? '

"Rina. Enough! The problem is not in him but you."

Irina stamped her foot in protest to her father. The glass she was holding was thrown somewhere.

"Enough! I'm full! I won't sleep. " Said, Irina.

"Me too" Zalilah interrupted and continued to chase her beloved child from behind. 

Mr. Jalil stroked his brow. Thinking about where he went wrong in educating her daughter and wife triggered the onset of their disposition.

Mr. Jalil's condition was noticed by Zack. She was aware that her presence disrupted the family's tranquillity. Not everyone is able to enjoy the family for supper. Since Zack's mother already gone and father are working.

"Mr. Jalil," Said Zack.

"Oh. Zack. Please come in and have a seat. Please accept my sincere apologies for what happened today. I just saw you cleaning the room with your clothes. I'm very sorry. I'm powerless since Zalilah has total control over everything in this house."