Part 7

In the elevator....................

  Gheetha click the button which is gave there as G so that they can go to the ground floor. Suddenly, the elevator lights go off. Both of their hearts were beating so fast. Mala was terrified. She questioned that maybe this is the work of the black figure which she took it as a devil and ghost just same as Gheetha. They both felt as the elevator was shaking and collapse. Mala tries to click the emergency button. But unfortunately, the lights where gone off and they can't see anything. Therefore, she click all the button but non are working. 

  Hopefully, their phones were with them. When Gheetha taking out her phone from her denim jacket a utility knife felt out. Mala saw that. But in her view she saw it as a thing falling out and she couldn't see it clearly what was the thing is because it was dark. Finally, they managed to turn on their phone flashlights. And Mala caught Gheetha. She saw the utility knife. Mala's heart was pumping fast. Gheetha's eyes were literally falling out. Mala was seeing the knife and Gheetha. She questioned Gheetha. Gheetha was shake her head as meant 'no'. 

  Mala was so scared as Gheetha. She asked Gheetha 'why you did this to me bastard'. Gheetha replied as ' NO, I didn't'. 'Then the knife get in by itself into your pocket?' Mala asked Gheetha as the knife betrayed her. Gheetha cried while saying 'NOOOOOOOO'. As a great thing the elevator lights came on. Mala was diverted. But unfortunately, the elevator drops down to the ground floor. Gheetha pushes Mala so that they can safe their selves by lying down to prevent any injuries. 

   As a great thing, when the elevator drops down, they were safe without any injuries. The huge noise made the hospital into nightmare. Everyone in the hospital was terrified. As god gift the police officers who at the ground floor helped Mala and Gheetha. As fast as Gheetha's parents could, they came to the ground floor to check them. But soon they were petrified after seeing both of them. 

  Mala was holding her head because she felt giddiness while Gheetha walked with the help of her mother. They both were managed to get the seat and tries get out from the situation which made them as into a ephialtes. Mala was still felt dizzy and fuel gonna throw out. But she can't. She tries to get to the restroom. She just heard a horror music and no one can hear it. 'DINGGG DONGGG DINGGG DONGG', as a nightmare horror music banging into her ears made her fuel more giddiness.

   When Mala get up from the seat she fainted. But fortunately, Gheetha's father got her from falling. She was unconscious but she can see the black figure standing at the corner and seeing her with a distance of 5m. Her eye waters flow through her chin. Gheetha was shouting and tried to wake up her. But Mala heard it with a very low volume and she heard the bell sound loud. Mala tries to get up but she can't. She fuel someone was controlling her.

  As soon as possible, the doctor gave treatment and admitted her. The doctor said 'She is in a deep sleep maybe she need some rest. She will wake up in 2 days if I'm not mistaken'. Gheetha's parents were so sad. Hopefully Gheetha's mother take care of Mala. Gheetha cried so much for her  bestie. She can't take it easy about the situation she is. So, her mother sent her to buy food for her thus she can get herself normal.

  Mala was waken up. Everything was very quite she didn't heard any noise. She blink her eyes slowly. She move her head left to right. She blink her eyes slowly again. She don't fuel anything. She inhale through her nose and exhale through her mouth. She move her right hand slowly toward up. She doesn't fuel anything. She noticed her hair was flying. She blink her eyes slowly again and move her head left to right. Her legs were floating.

  Finally she notices and fuel that she was floating and falling down. The air goes fast when she falling down. Everything goes slow in her view. She can't see anything. Flashes were hurting her eyes. All of sudden, she took a big breath as she taking her last breath. At that moment only she realizes that everything was going slow to her but the reality she is falling down fast from a highest place. After she recognize she open up her eyes wide and panicked.

As when she panicked she was stupor soon......................

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Am I Dreaming?!!!~by Anne~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें