Part 1

The evening sun was disappearing towards the west. On all four sides were green trees and plants feeding the cold to the eyes. Geetha and Mala returned home tired after school......They enjoyed seeing these beautiful scenes along their way."Mala, how it feels if I get a cute puppy at this time?" Geetha asked. "It will be very nice. But ......I don't want because I don't like puppies, you know about it very well" Mala said. 

A thing happened along the way. That's something that was beating on the road. But both of them could not see it properly from the far. They both are very curious about it. Geetha ran to see it first. But in the blink of an eye, Mala grabbed Gheetha's hand and pulled her away. "Why Mala you blocked my way?" Geetha asked Mala angrily.

 "Please don't go and see it! Because strangers are now playing tricks with students like this to abduct them. If students look like this......they will help it. Then, they are abducted in the blink of an eye by the strangers." She said to Geetha. But Geetha!"How can I believe you? Do you know one thing? How can an animal act like it's going to die?! Can't ...!and no way! So even if it is an electric toy, it will be very expensive. If he is a buyer of the thing then he must be rich ..... then why did he kidnap children like us ... I'm not even going to believe what you are saying," Geetha argued with Mala.

 In a second, Geetha rushed to the spot carrying her heavy bag before Mala refused. "Don't go .....! Geetha!", Mala tried to stop her. But Mala couldn't. After seeing that thing Gheetha froze in fear........ She was shivering and sweating after seeing that. 

***********

A/N

Hello everyone. Thank you for reading my story. Hope you like it. Please vote and comment on my story. Bye. Wait for my next chapter.