Part 2

Geetha always acts like she is scared and freezes in fear after seeing something to scare Mala. So Mala thought Gheetha must be pranking her. But her thoughts were wrong. Geetha got scared after seeing that. "uf....! Geetha.....why are you always pranking me like this... If I come there then I don't know what will I do...", Mala rushed there after saying it angrily.

 Mala rushed to the spot mad and said "OH MY GOD", after seeing that. But the thing was beating there was not a toy or an animal......That's a real heart that was beating... Besides that, a box carrying a human heart fell. The blood was coming out a bit and a bit from the beating heart. Mala and Geetha threw their bag and ran fast.......

Mala told Gheetha's parents who were standing on her house porch what happened along their way home. Geetha's parents were shocked after listening to Mala. "We were searching for you both, that's why we were talking with Mala's parents. Okay well, we go and see what happens" Gheetha's father said curiously. 

As fast as they can, they bring their parents to the spot. But, the beating heart was missing. Not only that, the blood from the pumping heart and the box was missing too. " WHAT.....are you both playing tricks on us? You both didn't get any person to play with you so you play trick on us to spend your TIME!?"Geetha's father asked angrily. "But no! it was here, we saw...and.." Geetha told her parents but her mother shouted "STOP!!"......