Part 8

On one side........

As she panicked she was stupor soon.

On another side...

Geetha went to the café and take her dinner. But, she can't eat with satisfaction. She still can't take it easy. 

    As Mala fell finally she landed as she fall into a flower bed. At that moment she felt something hit her back as she felt pain. A big scream from her appeared in a quiet place. The flame went out of the place. Finally, she can feel conscious. She was breathing so heavily. As she can also feel, dazzling flowers falling on her from the sky. She got up into a sitting position after laying down. She enjoyed the flower scenario; she kept her hands up to catch those flowers. She nodded that she was wearing a beautiful gown as it's on peach. 

  'You happy now? ', a voice came from the back. Mala look forward and try to recognize that person. She tried so hard but she can't. Her eyes were blurred at that moment when that person walked forward to her from a long distance. ' You know, you look gorgeous with those flowers. As soon as the flowers stopped falling from the sky. The person came in front of her and sit there to accompany her. He was wearing a black outfit and red hair. 

  ' Who the hell are you? ', Mala asked him later he sat in front of her. ' Isn't that rude to ask me that question in that way? ', he asked back. ' GUESS!!, I don't need to respect this nonsense in front of me for no reason ', she said rudely just like talking to someone describing the person in front. But, he saw it cutely. ' What you want, I don't know why I'm here but lastly, I know I fainted cause of the elevator problem... and that's not your problem... Now tell me WHY I'M HERE???!!!! ', she screamed to him. He laughed so hard.

   As far as it went, she can't control her anger and she slap him. When this happens, the sky turns red and black with mixed foam. He got angry and saw her madly. He choked her and he got her up with one hand. She was about to meet death. He put her down and she fall. ' I want you it started with you and now you made me aggressive... Somehow I'm gonna kill you for sure whether you make me angry or happy ', he told her those things carefully. She was frozen for a moment after hearing those sentences. But, she don't understand what she made that until to meet this guy. 

   When she looked into his eyes, she notices his long teeth just like a vampire. She turns her head for a moment and looks down. When she looked down she noticed that his nails were so long. She was stunned for some minutes. She started to cry. He took her and was heartbroken. ' Let's come with me this world is a lie, honey, you can't trust anyone. So, come let's go and live a happy life ', he called her with him and when he said those words the sky turns back to normal. ' No, please no. I can't. Leave me. I got family, friends, and some people who care for me. Leave me and how can I come with the person I don't know? ', she asked him and told him in a soft voice. 

   Even Mala talk rudely and it's her behavior. But, she was scared for a moment when he choked her. ' So, you aren't coming with me.. huh?.. it's okay to know a person you're following but I can tell you in our journey, ', he told her a bit rough. She said 'no way and I won't bastard'. 'Let's be ready to suffer honey', he told her while smiling. She got a chill in her spine for a moment. 'I KNOW IT'S NOT TRUE, I'm DREAMING!!!!!' she screamed. ' Goodbye, enjoy life as you can for some moment. Later you'll gonna miss it ', he told her evilly. Later that curse she started to fall unconscious and she hold her head with her both hands even water coming from her eyes automatically. 

  On another side, her eyes water is falling through her chin. They thought it was the cause of the pain.

On this side, her eyes get the blurred cause of the pain. She falls on the flower bed unconsciously.  She tried to open her eyes but can't. She lay there as in a bent way.  And there was a skull beside her as he disappear from there while the white fog appear. 

  Soon, she felt someone talking beside her... She fuels it as it is Geetha. She was thinking and very curious.....