Co-workers

Namjin

Top:JinBottom:NamjoonOffice AuKinks:Praising

Top:Jin
Bottom:Namjoon
Office Au
Kinks:
Praising.

[3rd person]
Jin and Namjoon have worked in the sane office for 1 and a half year now.They enjoyed each ither company and always made sure the other had lunch,sometimes they would stay at the office over night and would look after each other,they also had lunch together.Some people believing they are dating.The truth was that they were just really close,but it was no secret tharmt they had crushes on each other.

"Namjoon,I need to talk to you".Their boss said and Namjoon looked up at him."Yes sir?"He said standibg up,Jin listening carefully as he was protective of the younger."You filed the wrong paper to the wrong person I need you to fix it for me".He said passing Namjoon the file to him,he nodded his head before sitting back down,he let out a sigh before typing on his computer."Hey can you help me with this?"Namjoon said,Jin movibg closer to him as he looked at the worksheets."That's where your mistake was".Jin said as he wrote down on the paper with pencil.Namjoon noddibg his head."Thanks".He said smiling before going back to his computer."All done".Namjoon mumbled as he printed out the page,stapling it before placing it in the envelope."Hey Jin,I'm going to the boss".He said and Jin nodded his head standing up."I'll get us lunch".He said placing his blazer on,ruffling Namjoons hair before walking out of their joint office.Namjoon fixing his hair before walking up to the bosses office,greeting the assistant as they left the envelope by their desk,walking back to the elevator as he got in,greeting the two girls that were in there."Isn't that the guy that dating Seokjin?"One of girls said and Namjoon smirked."Well that's what everyone thinks".The other girl said,the elevator came to a stop,he looked at them smiling before walking out.

He walked into the office sitting down he placed his head on his table,eventually falling asleep.Hey Joonie,wake up".He heard someone say."Joonie,your food is here".Jin said placing the food on the extra table that was there."Thanks,Namjoin said as he sat up streching before he went to sit bext to Jin.Breaking the chopsticks as he opened the container,as the steam from the noodle blew up."How much do I owe you?"He asked and Jin shook his head."Nothing".He said and Namjoon looked at him."Alright then I'll take you out sometime".He said and Jin looked at him."Are you asking me out?"."Yes,yes I am".Namjoon said smiling and Jin smiled back at him,noticing Namjoon's hand resting on the table he looked at Namjoon as he slowly intertwined their fingers."Let me take you out".He said and Namjoon looked as him wide-eyed.Jin making Namjoon face him as I he turned his chair,he pulled Namjoon closer to him."I've known you for a year and few months now.Let me take you".He said and Namjoon smiled,nodding his head."Thank you".Jin said."Don't say thank you".Namjoin said."Then how do I show you that I'm happy?"Jin said and Namjoon shrugged his shoulders."How about this".Jin said before placing his lips on Namjoon,Namjoon closing his eyes as  Jin started moving his lips.

Jin breaking the kiss as he looked at Namjoon,his cheeks rosy.Jin smirked before kissing Namjoon's forehead."Namjoon,the boss is looking for you...and he seems pissed".Someone said as they walked out of the office,their boss walking in as he closed the door."I gave you a simple Job Namjoon".He said as he looked at Namjoon,Jin watch closely as their boss walked closed to Namjoon,throwing the papers towards Namjoon as he winced in pain,Jin worried that he mustve gotten hurt,he looked at their boss,standing up."Sir if I may,you did give him something that was hard...I can help him and it will be ready by the end of the week".Jin said and their boss looked at him."Fine then,just be glad I don't fire you".He said as he pointed at Namjoon before walking towards the door,opening it before slamming it close.Jin looked at  Namjoon noticing a cut near his eye."Here let me clean it for you".Jin said as he took the first aid kit,cleaning it before placinvmg a band-aud over it."I'm going to get us coffee".Jin said as he walked out closing the door."You're a fool Namjoon".He heard Namjoon said."Stupid,you'll never get anything right".He heard before muffled cries were heard,walking off to the cafe."Hey Jimin".He said as he looked at the barista."The usual?"He asked and Jin nodded his head,payibg as he waited for his orders."Here you go".Jimin said smiling."Thanks...Say Hi to Tae for me" He said and Jimin nodded his head before walking back to the office,he opened the door and saw Namjoon asleep again.He closed the door,as he let the other sleep,placing the coffee on the other table as he softly played music,hearing light snores come out of the other.

"Hey Jin".Jin heard someone say as they ipened the door,turning around he saw Hoseok."Hey".Jin said smiling as he stood up,letting Hiseok sit on his chair."I heard what happened today...is he okay?"He asked and Jin nodded his head."A but shaken up,but mostly tired so I decided to let him sleep"."Well everyones going home now,so I thought I would tell you".Hoseok said and Jin thanked him."I guess I was too busy to even notice the time,but I thing we are going to stay so we could start with this project of his".Jin said and Hoseok nodded his head standing up."Alright I'll make sure no one disturbs you,I'm on duty today with Jungkook,if you need anything tell me".He saud and Jin nodded his head."Alright I'm  leaving".He said standing up and walking out if their office,Jin taking his tie  off placing it on his chair,taking his blazer off.He sat down,rubbing his forehead.Hearing movement from the  other sidd of the room he looked at Namjoon who stretched before turning around to see Jin looking at him,he smiled before wiping his eyes.

"Let's start with the project".Jin said and Namjoon pulled his chair towards Jin's desk."But isn't that meant to be there?"Namjoon asked and Jin shook his head."It's meant to be here".He siad pointing  to where,Namjoon sighed leaning again his chair."Why did he expect me to do this...I have no clue at all".Namjoon said and Jin looked at him."Joonie come on,I know you can do it".Ji  siad supporting the other."His right I'm a failure".Namjoon said and Jin loojed at him,removing his hands from his face."No you're not...You're amazing and you're  trying your best".Jin said and Namjoon looked at him,before kissing Jin,his hands grabbing Jin's cheeks as Jin's hand held Namjoon's waist,they stood up Jin pushing Namjoon onto the wall as he missed the corner of Namjoon's lips before taking off Namjoon's tie,thtowing it somehwere in the office."Wait,are you sure you want this?"Jin asked and Namjoon nodded his head."Making it will help me with the stress".Namjoon said anxmd Jin looked at him,Kissing him as he started undoing Namjoons shirt,taking it off of him before throwing it away.Namjoon doing the same.Jib oushed Namjoon onto the free table as  he stood in between Namjoon's legs,kissing down Namjoon's body,unbuckling his pants as he pulled them off.Jin unbuckling his pants as he left himself in his boxers.He looked Namjoon,kissing Namjoon's inner thigh before pulling Namjoon's boxers off,slowly pushing a finger inside of Namjoon.

"Speak to me Joonie".Jin said as he looked at Namjoon's face for any discomfort."It...feels...weird".Namjoon said and Jin pushed another finger inside."Slow".Namjoon said feeling a bit of pain.Moving his fingers slowly in and out of Namjoon as Namjoon started moaning."Fuck...Jin".He said before letting out breathy moans,Jin doing a scissoring motion in order to stretch Namjoon,Namjoon grabbing Jin's bicep as he felt nothing but pleasure.Jin thinking Namjoon was stretched enough pulled his fingers out,Namjoon let out a wine from the emptiness.Jin making Namjoon lay on his stomach before slowly pushing inside of him,Namjoon's legs giving out almost instantly."Ngh~Jin...wait for a bit".Namjoon said letting out a small moan,he moved back onto Jin,indicating that he was ready for him to start moving.Jin gripped Namjoons waist,slowly pulling put before pushing back in,Namjoon grabbing a paper before crumbling it in his hand,Jin continued with this pace letting Namjoon get use to him."Faster Jin".Namjoon said and Jin did what he was told,thrusting faster into Namjoon as he let out moans."Such a pretty baby,you're doing so well".Jin said and Namjoon smiled,Jin's thrust became much more harsher as Namjoon tightened around him,Namjoon letting out a loud moan as Jin hit his prostate,Jin taking that as his indication to hit that spot again,did it over and over,Namjoon feeling himself near as his leags shaked,Jin took a hold of Namjoon's hands pinning them near his head as he thrusted harder into him."Jin,Im...c-close".Namjoon said through moans."Release it baby".Jin said and Namjoon did what he was told releasing as he felt Jin release inside him."Jin can I tell you something?"He asked and Jin nodded his head,pulling out and putting on his hand and doing the same with Namjoon before letting him sit on his lap."I...like...you".Namjoon said and Jin side."Same here,I wa t to take you out just like I said earlier".He said and Namjoon nodded his head."Wanna go home,I'll carry you".Jin said and Namjoon nodded his head."But can I stay with you"."You sleeping by yourself was never an option".Jin said before standing up and walking iut if their office