Not so little lie

REQUESTED BY:Breyz095
Changho:
Top:Minho
Bottom:Changbin
Transfer student Au
Kinks:
Degrading,hair pulling,butt-plug,cross-dressing,Master,public sex.

[3rd Person]
Transfering to a new school can sucks,especially if it's an all girl school,Changbin fixed his wig,pulling his skirt down as everyone stared at him,he slouched his shoulders as he waled towards the principal's office,he sat down in the chair.

"Hello Chelsea".The principal said as she held out her hand,he shook it."Now as we understand that your a new student I asked the teacher to understand in you are tardy to class,I assigned you with our top class student so she'll show you around the school".She said and Changbin nodded his head,standing up as she walked out of the office.

"Hi!"A girl said as she pushed up her glasses."I'm Yeji".She said and he smiled,although she couldn't see it because they wearing masks,she smiled back."I'm Chelsea".Changbin said softly and Yeji nodded her head."Where's your schedule?"She asked and he passed her the schedule."Ohh looks like we have all of our subjscts together,you  can sit with me and my group of friends".She said and Changbin nodded his head."You're not mych of a talker?"She asked and he shook his head.

"First class is science,so we have to go across the building".She said and they started their journey.

They sat down."Hey Yeji who is she?"A girl with red hair asked."This is Chelsea".Yeji said and the other girls smiled as they looked at Changbin."Nice to meet you".One of them said and Changbin took his mask off,they were sitting on the far side of the school's feild."Don't worry Changbin,The principal told me about your situation,I had to go through it once,an all bpy school is not the best thing".Yeji said as she remembered when she had cut her hair."Wait your a he?"."Yes but I don't like girl,I'm gay".He said and they all shrieked."Okay,make your bets,I bet you bitches he will fall for Mr.Lee".The red hair girl said and Changbin looked at them confused."He is our art teacher,it's last lesson after this,we'll show you him".She said and Changbin nodded his head.

"Nevermind there he his".Yeji said as Changbin noticed the other male,leaning against a wall cigarette in hand,he felt as his heart beat quicken,as the other male looked at him.

The orher male winked at him,he looked away,as the other girls teased him."Wait,he probably thinks I'm a girl"."That's the thing,he is gay".They said and Changbin nodded his head slowly as they laughed at him,the bell ringing they stood up walking towards their next and final class."Hurry up girls,we don't want you all running late,and to my lesson".He said and they all started walking faster."Yeji,can I speak to you".He said and Yeji  had fallen back of the group."I gotta say Chang-,I mean Chelsea...Your cute ass suites the skirt".

"Couldn't agree more".Yeji said and she slapped Changbin's ass.

~~~~7 days later~~~~

Changbin was sitting in the library,listening to music,as he didn't even notice his art teacher who sat next to him,Mr.Lee pulled the ear phone out of his ear.Hey Chelsea,do you mind staying a bit late after my lesson?"He asked and Changbin slowly the lump in his throat."No sir".He said softly and the other male smiled,placing a hand on Changbin's thigh before walking away.

"That's all for today class".Mr.Lee said as everyone took their aprons off or put thei paint brushes in water."Chelsea are you coming?"Yeji asked and Changbin shook his head."Mr.Lee asked me to stay a few minutes behind".He said and Yeji smirked,being pulled by the others as they closed the door.Changbin was sitting on the floor as he was busy with a clay pot."Come here Chelsea".Mr.Lee said and Changbin stood up walking towards him,he felt nervous.

"So why don't you tell me your real name?"Mr.Lee said as he stood up,taking his mask off."Mr.Lee,I don't know what you mean".Changbin said lowering his face."Come on,I can tell just by looking at you.You're an imposter".Mr.Lee said as his hand landed in between Changbin's thighs."Mr.Lee,I'm confused".Changbin said as he felt Mr.Lee place him on the desk."Liar,we'll just come up with a new name for you,since you like lying what about brat?"He said and Changbin pressed his thighs together."Ohh you like that"He said teasingly.

"Mr.Lee,I like you".Was the only thing Changbin said."First of all call me Minho when we are alone,but if we are fucking it's Master to you".Minho said and Changbin nodded his head."You're 18 right?"."Actaully 19,but we can keep that as a secret".Changbin said and Minho chuckled,as he walked towards the door,locking it,the sun was setting as it set the mood."I hope your parent's dont mind you gping him late and limping".Minho said and Changbing sighed."I don't even stay with them,I stay in some apartment".He said as Minho pulled him off the desk,making him hold the desk.Minho lifted the sking."I'm suprised you haven't taken anybody home as yet brat".Minho said as he pulled the underware Changbin was wearing off."Where you waiting for me?"

"Maybe".Changbin said as he felt Minho pull of the butt-plug.Changbin whimpered,as Minho played with it."Aww,brat...believe me if I had ypu alone 2 days ago you wouldn't been able to walk".Minho said as he rember how short Changbin's skirt was,he pulled out the plug as Changbin moaned.He placed lube onto Changbin's entrance and on his cock before he slowly pushed inside of Changbin,his back arching as he gripped the sides of the desk tightly,letting out a moan as Minho fully entered him.

Minho grabbed Changbin's waist, efore he started thrusting,slowly as Changbin moaned,his nails digging into Minho's desk.

Minho smirked,leaning down,as he kissed the back of Changbin's neck,Changbin moaned,as he felt Minho pull on his wig."It's not the same".Minho said before pulling it off,taking ahold of Changbin's real hair.

Changbin wined as he wanted more the slow pace Minhi was going qas painful."M-Master,fast please".He begged and Minho smirked before a started thrusting faster into Changbin,Changbin moaned as he Minho fucked him.

Minho grunting a few times."Baby keep it down,you wouldn't want people outside know what going on here".Minho said and Changbin moaned at the thought."You're a slut,you would love to let people see as I fucked".Minho said pulling harder on Changbin's hair,hitting Changbin's prostate,he covered his mouth as he tried to keep himself up.

"Come on slut,let the out".Minho said as his nails dugg into Changbin's skin,causing him to whimper.Changbin removed his hands,he moaned as he felt Minho let go of his hair,holding him up,his dick leaking with pre-cum as he felt close

Minho pushed into him,deep before releasing,causing Changbin to cum on the floor,Minho thrusted a few more times before slowing down,before he completely stopped,he pulled out,pushing the butt-plug in.

"You'll be staying ober by my house tonight".Minhi said as he fixed his pants.Helping Changbin put his underwear on before they walked out."Ohh I see you figured out about Changbin".The janitor said and Minho smirked."That's bot the only thing,I'll need ypu ti clean up the mess we made in my classroom,I'll pay you for that bit".He said and they Janitor laughed."Don't worry about it".She said before walking into the classroom.