Homecoming

XiaoYangDery
Top(s):Xiaojun,Hendery
Bottom:Yangyang
Homecoming
Kinks:
Overstimulation,Double penetration,Public sex,Voyeurism.

It was the night of homecoming and everyone was excited.Everyone knew that it is going to be big becuase well,it's going to be homecoming for one of the gayest schools in Korea,anyone and everyone was part of the LGBT community,wether they were queer or acted straight.

They were allowed to wear whatever they wanted and never really cared about the school rules,they were very respectful towards their teachers though."As a way of showing our thank you to all of the school's leaners,this is the one night where you guys are free to do whateveryou want".The principle said and there were cheers everywhere."We do wish you will spend this night responsibly,may you guys have a great day".The principle said as the bell rang,everyone running out of the gates.

Yangyang walked down the hallway as he saw the it couple walking out if the bathroom,Xiaojun and Hendery smiled at each other at before sharing a kiss.He sighed,as he walked down the hallway."Ohh sweetheart!Wear a dress for us,I'm going to wear one too".Hendery said and Yanyang nodded his head before walking out of the school gates.

~~~~~

"So are you going to confess to the two love birds that you have crushes on both of them?"Kun asked as he sat on Yanyang bed."No are you crazy?"He asked and kun shrugged his shoulders."How would you react to someone coming up to you and Johnny,then they confess to you?"Yangyang said and Kun shrugged."You know Johnny and I don't give a fuck,if you have a nice ass well share you".

"I keep forgetting that you're a switch".Yangyang  said and Kun blew him a kiss."Who are you going with to homecoming with?"Kun asked and Yangyang shrugged."Myself I guess".He said and Kun nodded his head."We'll be your bodyguards then".Johnny said as he walked into the room.

Kissing Kun as he climed ontop of him."My room!"Yangyang shouted and they stopped,sharing a kiss as they sat up from the bed.

~~~~~

They walked into the area where homecoming was happening,music playing as they looked around seeing couples grind on each other or kissing each other.

"Sweetheart!"Yangyang heard someone say behind him,looking around as he saw Xiaojun and Hendery holding each other."Go to them you fool"Kun said as Johnny and him walked away,Yangyang walked towards them.

Hendery pulled him in between the both of them."You look cute in your dress sweetheart".Xiaojun whispered in Yangyang's ear,he smiled."Thankyou".He said and Xiaojun smiled.

~~~~~

They sat there,Yangyang never knew for how long but he just stayed there in between them,their breathing pace evened out.Yangyang moved a bit,getting more comfortable.

"Gosh,I'm bored Hendery".Xiaojun said and Hendery sighed."Let's go somewhere,create some mischief?"Hendery said."Wanna join us Yangyang?"."Sure?"He said and they walked out of the hall.

~~~~~

Yangyang was in pain,his legs were sore from walking too much,stopping at stairs as he sat down.

The couple looked at the tired boy."Whatever".Xiaojun said as he kissed Hendery,pushing in him against the wall,Yangyang was shocked he watch the two boys,his heartbeat raced as he watched Xiojun grabbed Hendery as he moaned softly."Let's go more up,I know you kinda want to get caught but not so soon".Hendery said and Xiaojun lifted him up."Come on Yangyang".Hendery said as they walked up the stairs.

Yangyang stopped freezing as he saw them kiss again.He slowly sat down,he felt awkward in this situation,he didn't know wether he should leave them or just sit there and be supportive,in a way.He looked up seeing Xiaojun busy with Hendery's neck as he moaned softly,pulling on Xiaojun hair.