last hour pt.2

3racha

Top(s):Chan,ChangbinBottom:JisungValentines night AuKinks:Praising,Name-Calling,Hair-pulling,Spanking,Dry-humping,Overstimulation,Double-penetration,Sadism + masochism

Bottom:Jisung
Valentines night Au
Kinks:
Praising,Name-Calling,Hair-pulling,Spanking,Dry-humping,Overstimulation,Double-penetration,Sadism + masochism .

(Currently listening to Jay Park ^-^)

[3rd person]
Chan and Changbin were busy setting up the dinning table waitng for their boyfriend to come home from work,it was valetines day and they planned something special for Jisung,asking Seungmin and Hyunjin to look after their two twins so they could have the day to their selves.They bough rose petals,decorating the table with a few of the and the rest was for the bed,lighting candles as they walked  tothe dinning table to finish setting up everything.Music playing softly and they finished cooking,placing the food on the table as they waited for him."Kitten,Bub...I'm home!"They heard him shout as they walked to the front door,closibg the dinning table door behind them."Hey bunny".Changbin said as he walked up to him kissing Jisung,Chan doing the same."Dinner is ready".Changbin said and Jisung nodded his head."Let me just change into something more comfrotable".He said as he was about to walk to their room."You're  suprise is inside there so we need you to change inside of the twin's room".Chan sai dand Jisung nodded his head as he walked towards the twins bedroom,closing the door as he changed.Walking out to the kitchen noticing his boyfriends making."Leave some for me".He said jokingly and the smirked,pulling him in between them,kissing his cheeks before they sucks on his neck,breaming away from his neck az they were two purplish red spots on each side of his neck."Let's go eat".Chan said and Changbin nodded his head,throwing Jisung over his shoulder,as Chan opened the dinning room door,he placed him down and they started eating.

Halfway through their food Jisung was needy and wanted more of what his boyfriends gave him earlier,not telling his boyfriends that he had put a vibrator in himself he reached inside his pocket and switched it on,feeling nothing he switched higher as he came to the middle and started feeling pleasure,pressing his hips together as he let out a shaky breath,turning it up a bit more as he tried eating,his boyfriend completely blind,well that's what he thought so.They knew everything and were just enjoying him tryibg so hard to not lst out a moan,they knew that they would have to punish him for what he was doing though,so they continued as if they never new anything as continued eating,having a conversation between them two as Jisung grabbed his knife shoving it onto the table."Everything alright Bunny?"Chan asked smiling and Jisung smiled back nodding his head as he eventually let out a moan,cumming on himself as it ran down his legs.Chan looked at Changbin before looking at the floor."That's no good bunny".Chan said and Jisubg gulped."You know what we have to do now".Changbin said and Jisung didn't even hesitate our try talk his way out,Chan carry him to the room as he played with the hem of Changbin's hoodie,Chan placing him on the bed as he got in between his legs."Ohh no underwear".Chan said and Jisung nodded his head,moaning as he felt the fabric of Chan's sweatpants rub again him."Don't worry bunny,I'm also not waering any either".Chan whispered into his ear before kissing him,Jisung moaning into the kiss as he felt Chan's hard cock rub against his,Chan pushing arder onto his as his back arched.He broke the kiss and started kissing down his neck,biting him as Jisung held onto him,feeling himself near as Chan took a hold of his cock,stroking him."Release Bunny"."But Binnie's hoodie".He said and Changbin just sighed."I don't mind as long as you're recieving pleasure".Changbin said and Jisung nodded his head,cumming onto the hoodie as he felt weak under his boyfriend's touch.

"You still need to be punished though".Chan said,lifting him up as he placed him on his lap."Where's the remote bunny?"Chan asked and jisung passed him the remote,Jisung moaned as Chan started playing with the speed of the vibrator,while Changbin fucked Jisung's mouth,Jisung moaned sending vibrations into Changbin's cock,Changbin grabbing Jisung's  hair  as he pushed him more down into Jisung's throat causing Jisung to gag."Good bunny".Changbin said and Jisung moaned,causing Changbin to cum inside his mouth.A string of saliva and cum attached  to Jisung's lips and Changbin's cock as Changbin pulled out.Chan making him kneel before he started fucking Jisung's mouth,as he played with the speed from the vibrator.Jisung moaning as his body shaked,Changbin took out the paddle rubbing it on Jisung's ass before lifting it and slamming it back down,Jisung letting out a whimper as Changbin did it again,a little bit harder.Jisung moaning and whimpering,his ass on fire from the spankings he got.Tears rolling down his cheeks as he gagged multiple times from Chan or Changbin,they exchanged placed and Jisung was in pain but he didn't mind it."Bunny are you okay?"Changbin asked as he pulled out of Jisung mouth.Jisung nodding his head as Changbin layed him down,on his back."Aww Bunny,were sorry if we went to gard on you".Chan said and Changbin nodded his head."Let's us take care of you".Changbin said and Jisung nodded his head as Changbin kissed him then Chan.

Pulling the vibrator out of him,Changbin started kissing his tighs while Chan sucked and bit his neck,moaning as he pulled Changbin's hair as Changbin gave his tip a kiss before putting him in his mouth,hitting tge back of Changbin's throat.He bucked his hips forwards as Chan bit his nipple,Chan playing with the other.Jisung moaned feeling a knot in his stomach before he came inside Changbin's mouth,Changbin coming off him as Chan pulled him into a kiss,their tongues fighting with each other as they swallowed Jisung's   cum.Jisung letting out shamy breaths as he felt weak,looking at his two boyfriends before the made him turn around,liftibg his ass up as Changbin pushed himself inside of Jisung,Jisung letting out a scream as his ass burned,Changbin kissing his ass before he started thrusting slowly as his cock twitched inside of Jisung.Chan moving closer to them as he slowly pushed inside of Jisung."P-Pineapple!"Jisung shouted and they stopped."Are you okay bunny?"Chan asked worried as they have neber used the safe word before."Slowly,like super slow".Jisung said as tears fell,Chan nodding his head as he pushed in fully entering Jisung as they both stayed still."M-Move".Jisung said and they moved slowly,Jisung letting out whimpers as he grabbed the bed sheets,he felt a hands intertwined with his as they started moving a bit faster.

Jisung was moaning loudly as they thrusted into him,he came about 3 times now and was on his forth one,Chan and Changbin have came 2 times and had no sign of stopping anytime,Jisung's back was full of bruises,bite and scrath marks as they destroyed him,his body shaked as he came  alot more than he expected,they pulled him up holding him as they started bitting his shoulders."Ngh~...Chan...fuck...Changbin...hit...spot...so....fucking...good".Jisung said through moans as his body shaked.Changbin filling him before Chan did the same,he moaned as his eyes rolled back into his head,passing out.

They both pulled out and layed next to a lifeless Jisung."i love you kitten".Chan said kissing Changbin's forehead."Love you to bub".Changbin said as he contolled his breathing,covering themselves as they hugged Jisung who scrunched his nose before letting out soft snores.