Yes, I am Minnie. ASMR Interview

.
Outfit:

-Yes, I am Minnie

-
Yes, I am Minnie. ASMR Interview

Minnie's ASMR interview

(Q. So your photoshoot concept today was variety. How was it today?)

Min: So today's photoshoot had a lot of my input. Things I like and wanted to try. Giving the various vibe and expression. So it was just relaxing and fun.

(Q. Favourite outfit today?)

Min: I thought the red dress with black jacket was really pretty. And the one with big white ribbon! I was able to try new styling and the photos came out great. I'm happy.

(Q. So the location was in studio. Any tips you like to tell to ONCE?)

Min: Actually we plan to shot outside but it's too cold so we do a photoshoot inside but ONCE can pull everything with the right angle and lighting. It will came out pretty. For accessories... Lipstick! Use the natural one or the red one. You pictures will stand out more.

(Q. Who's else in the group would suit the concept you did today?)

Min: Um... Well today, I decided on the concept and I always wanted to try so I think I'd be the best. And if I to choose,... I think PARK JIHYO will perfect. She's has the type boss energy vibe. Hahaha

(Q. What would you like to try next?)

Min: First of all, I wanted to take a photos at the beach and at the pool.

(Q. Give us more details!)

Min: Hahaha. Okay... I want to have a summer vibe. Like having out at the beach. Play with sand, then the sound of waves. For the pool also the same. I can dress and take photos under the water.

(Q. Any thoughts on having shot the first individual photobook?)

Min: It was just very new. I having a quite a lot an individual photoshoot but this is new feeling for me. Then NAYEON and MOMO unnie came and pay visit in the middle of photoshoot. I really distracted by them but I also thankful because when they came I feel more energized than before.

(Q. Minnie a year later?)

Min: I'm now 21 years old. A year later... I want to be more mature and I hope I am prettier next year. Hahaha.

(Q. But you are already so pretty. Isn't that too greedy? Have mercy to others!)

Min: Hahaha. I don't think I'm pretty but thank you.

(Q. Last words?)

Min: So, I now finished my first solo shot for Photobook. I hope it meet your expectation. And I hope you like it. A lot! Thank you! Good bye!

NOTICE!!!

Hello, dear readers. I'm so thankful that you guys support this book and my others story. So I wanted to open a request. If you want to request something or event that happens to MINNIE freely comments and I will try to make it. Thankzaaaa