MINNIE's Cruise 2022 Virtual Front Row

-

Hi guys, I'm MINNIE! Guess what I'm doing today? I'm going to watch the Dior Cruise 2022 fashion show. The show is happening soon in Athens, Greece. Maria Grazia wanted my experience to feel special so she sent me a bunch of looks from the collection and apparently I get to be the first person who get to wear it before actual show! Thank you to Maria Grazia for the dress! Let's have our own little fashion show first.

A star print! Did you know that stars were Christian Dior lucky charm? How cute is this little hat! It looks like a Greek sailor hat, doesn't it? Okay, I think I'm going to settle for this look. This dress looks very Greek and flowy.

(Incoming call from Maria Grazia)

Minnie: Hi!

Maria: Hi, MINNIE, how are you?

Minnie: I'm fine and I'm so excited for the show!

Maria: I would like to see your look!

Minnie: Oh, of course! Wait a minute! How was it?

Maria: You look beautiful.

Minnie: Thank you!

Maria: We worked on this collection very hard.

Minnie: I can imagine it.

Maria: I hope to see you soon, MINNIE.

Minnie: Me too. I wish you and team good luck! 

Maria: Bye, MINNIE!

Minnie: Bye!

I'm glad that Maria Grazia seems to like my pick. Now, let's go watch the Cruise 2022 show!

Okay, I have my favorite coffee and my outfit. I'm comfortable. It feels like I'm about to watch an actual movie. The space is gigantic. I think it's a stadium. Somewhere you would actually organize the Olympic Games.

The show is starting. Okay, the first look is on. She looks like a gladiator parading in an arena. So cool! That's the Bar jacket of course. It's instantly recognizable. I love the lighting. The fire! The shadows casting on the stadium...

The Dior craftsmanship always baffles me. The singer is so charismatic, I love the vibe. This looks very athletic in a way. With the sneakers shoes, the fabrics... Doing your morning jogging in this Dior outfit, now that would be cool. I would definitely want to wear it to dance practice.

The Book Tote! All embroidered, it's gorgeous. The dresses are so flowy. I see the Goddess inspiration. It's time for the fireworks. I don't want the show to end!

(Clap)

Everyone, did you enjoy the show? I simply loved the show. It was kind of emotional, I did not expect that. The was a dialogue between Dior and Greece. Between the past, the future... It made me want to find out more about that country.

Congratulations to the team over there. Thank you for watching with me guys! Bye!

(Flying kisses!)

(DIOR)