A Moments When People Reacts To Minnie's Beauty

=TWICE (All TWICE members are whipped for the youngest but here some moments that ONCE will forever remember)

Nayeon and Momo — Minnie's Melody Project

Nayeon and Momo decide to pay visit at the girl Melody Project shooting. They go and surprised her by bought her favorite food and drink. After that they non-stop taking the younger photos. They said to the camera "Our baby so pretty no doubt at all" and keep taking the photos and whipped for her which make Minnie's more cheerful for the rest of shoot.

Jihyo — MAMA Hong Kong

Jihyo was standing beside Minnie and Tzuyu was given a speech at the front. Jihyo stare at the younger which make Minnie also look at her back and rise her eyebrows. Jihyo then smile at the confusion maknae before tuck her hair nicely and hold her hand till they done.

Sana — Scientist Behind The Scene

Everyone know that Sana will go wild when it come to Minnie. At the last scene when all members freely move, Sana decide to hug the girl before kiss her face. At first Minnie don't like it and would run away but then she just give up and that moment Sana just living up her "Sana gay" nickname.

Mina — Time To Twice TDOONG Company

When they sneaking out to eat at the pantry and Mina come and caught them all and told them to continue their work. Minnie was the last one to get out from pantry. She take all the foods and go to Mina area and asking the older if she want to eat with her. Mina gladly accept the offer and eat with the young girl while other members continue their work. It's show how much Mina has soft spot for that girl.

Kim Sejeong and other idol — ISAC

The maknae line Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Minnie was assigned to play archery. When the two was done it's Minnie turn to start. When she try first it's hit 7 so Minnie kinda sad and look at her unnies. They all mouth "it's okay! You can do it! Fighting!". After that Minnie turn again and this time she was really focusing on the target which is she not aware of the camera. With her serious face, she managed to get 10 point straight and the last shoot she broke the lens which make all idols cheer hard. She broke a big smile and the camera show her angel smile on the big screen that make all idol wooing on her beauty and the MCs non-stop calling Minnie the "Goddess". Know that she on the screen she decided to look away because she too shy for those attention. And Kim Sejeong from Gugudan was caught staring at the younger girl and mouthed "So pretty".

Jeon Jungkook and maknae line (BTS) — The Fact Music Award

When TWICE was performing and it's Minnie part Jungkook was caught singing and the maknae line was busy jamming the part that they not aware of the camera. It's make their shipper goes wild.

Felix and others Stray Kids — Music show

This is when "What is Love?" promotion. TWICE win the first place and they do an encore and that time Stray Kids also standing behind them. So other members asked the Stray Kids to join them and they gladly accept and join to dance and singing together. When come to Minnie part all the members silent which only let Minnie sing. That time Felix was caught staring at Minnie same goes to others members. They were mouthing how pretty and keep smiles.

Mingyu and the rest of SEVENTEEN — Asia Artist Award in Vietnam

TWICE received an award same goes to SEVENTEEN. When the SEVENTEEN up to stage behind TWICE, several members was caught staring and smiling at Minnie beauty. They make it too obvious when they all stare at one person which is Minnie and again make all shipper goes wild.

Others idol — Melon Music Award

It's another group performance and Minnie was busy watching the performance that camera show her face on the big screen and the fans shout not even bothering her until her Nayeon unnie turn her face towards the camera and that time Minnie was shocked which her eyes turn to bigger and she turn to Nayeon before hide her face. Nayeon and all TWICE members were laughing hard and all idol are looking at TWICE seated to see the shy girl.

JYP staffs — Minnie's Melody Project

It's the last scene and Minnie want to take a photo so the staffs decided to help her. The entire staffs are really serious about Minnie's photo time. Everyone become passionate and Minnie wink while take the shoot and all the staffs was wooing to her which make her embarrassed but still thanking the staffs.

Other moments

— The checking security female was amazed by Minnie beauty. Minnie open her mask to show her face to the staff. She mouthing her mouth saying "Woah" after Minnie start to leave. It's was recorded by the Minnie's fan site and it's become viral after that.

— The famous breath smoke. Also happened at the airport in the winter season when Minnie come out from the car, she walk to photo section and the camera snap a photo of Minnie beauty with smoke when she exhale the air. It's become a viral because it's literally TWICE Minnie.

Just Minnie being herself that literally just caught people attention whether at the airport, at the music show, at the music awards.