Zero! {31}

•Akari's POV•
A Week And Five Days Had Past And In Two Days I Would Turn. I Can't Believe My Mother Was A Vampire. And That I Have The Ability To Do This.
"Snap Out Of It Akari,"
I Flinched At Aido's Voice, Oh Crap That's Right I Was In Class. I Looked At The Teacher Who Hadn't Seen That I Was Daydreaming. I Smiled And Took A Breath, These Class Are So Boring. Vampire History. How The Blood Tablets Work. Don't Bite The Day Class. I Laughed A Bit At My Own Thought, Don't Bite The Day Class. That's Partly Why I'm Here. The Bell Rang And Everyone Made There Way To The Door, I Stayed Behind And Waited For Kazato.
"Hey Akari, Why Do I Have To Learn About This Stuff When I Not A Vampire?"
I Was About To Answer Until Kaname Cut Me Off.
"Because Your Sister Is Vampire And You Will Need This Knowledge,"
Kazato Was About To Say Something But I Just Grabbed His Wrist And Shook My Head.
"His Not There,"
Kazato Smiled And We Walked Out Of The Class.
"It Happens Tomorrow Akari,"
I Sighed, Did He Have To Bring That Up?
"I Know Kazato, Should We Go To The Head Master To Get Some Information?"
He Smiled And Nodded. He Was So Cute, I'm Pretty Sure Some Of The Night Class Girls Like Him. Haha, NOPE.
"Is He Here?"
I Heard Kazato Say Before A Emotional Blonde Haired Man Burst Out The Door And Dragged Both Of Us Inside.
"KAIEN!"
I Pushed Him Off Us And He Fell To The Ground.
"Look, Don't Hug Me Without My Permission!"
He Whimpered And Carefully Got Up.
"Sorry Akari I Haven't Seen You Guys In Forever,"
I Sighed I Unison With My Brother. Emotional Man.
"Head Master, We Came To See You About Akari. What Will Happen Tomorrow?"
Head Master Regained His Serious Posture. Reminds Me Of A Boy I Know Called Tamaki.
"Well Akari Will Undergo A Change Mentally And Emotionally. You Will Feel Better In Every Way And Will Able To Have The Blood Tablets,"
I Smiled And Nodded But Then I Remembered Another Sliver Head.
"What About Zero?"
I Scratched My Neck Where My Mark Had Almost Disappeared.
"You Won't Be Able To Feed From Each Other Again-"
I Jumped Forward And Cut Him Off.
"But What About Zero!?"
I Was Tugged Back By Kazato But I Held My Ground.
"Zero Will Have To Survive Alone,"
Alone, No.
"Where Is Zero Now?"
I Glared At Both Of The Men In The Room.
"Akari..."
I Turned To Kazato Who Looked Truly Sorry. I Was Also Sorry But I Can't Deal With Him Right Now.
"Please,"
Head Master Tapped My Shoulder And I Turned To Him.
"His In His Dorm. But Be Careful,"
I Smiled And Ran For The Door But Before I Could Reach The Handle Kazato Stopped Me.
"No..."
Oh Kazato. I'm So Sorry. I Wrapped His Arms Around Me And I Kissed Him On The Cheek.
"It's Okay Kazato,"
He Sighed And Let Go Of My Hand. I Nodded And Ran Out. If Zero Drinks Enough Of My Blood It Will Over Power His Own And Might Trick His Body Into Turning Into A Aristocrat... Somehow.
"Zero?"
I Brought My Hand Up And Knocked On His Door. No One Answered But I Heard As Groan Inside.
"Zero? I'm Coming In,"
I Opened The Door And Saw Zero on The Floor Clutching His Throat.
"Zero..."
I Walked Over To Him But He Put His Hand Out Stopping Me.
"N-No. Graaa! S-Stop!"
I Kneeled Down To Face Him. Unnaturally I Felt Calm.
"Don't Push Those Feelings Down That Is What Will Drive You Insane,"
He Clawed At His Neck Again.
"I'm A-A Beast,"
I Scoffed And Slit My Wrist Open A Bit Making It Bleed.
"We Are All Beasts Zero,"
I Smiled And Put Out My Wrist In Front Of His Mouth. He Didn't Move So I Smudged A Bit On His Lip. Stubborn Ass.
"Blood,"
He Grabbed My Wrist Making Me Fall Onto His Chest, Then Moved My Dress Collar And Started To Drink.
"Hey Zero, What Do You Think Our Parents Would Think Of Us?"
I Knew He Wouldn't Answer But I Felt Him Smile.
"You Know When You Kissed Me? Yeah Well I'm Sorry I Didn't Respond, That Was Kinda My First Kiss. But Just So You Know... I Feel The Same,"
At That Moment Zero Stopped Drinking And Looked At Me.
"Don't Say Such Things When Your Leaving In A Few Days,"
I Smiled.
"But I Love You Zero,"
I Tried To Say In My Most Spoilt Girl Tone, He Sighed And Rubbed The Blood Off His Face.
"Don't Joke About It Either,"
I Grabbed His Hand And Held It In Mine.
"Who Said I Was Joking?"
I Brought My Other Hand Up To His Cheek And Rubbed Away A Bit Of Stray Blood.
"Your Still Leaving Though,"
I Sighed And Stood Up.
"I Can't Stay Here, Neither Can Kazato. And I Know You Hate It Here,"
I Started To Walk Towards The Door But Zero Grabbed My Hand.
"Zero?"
He Pulled Me Back To His Bed Making Me Lay Down Next To Him.
"You Love Me,"
I Think That Was More Of A Statement Than A Question.
"Mhm,"
He Pulled Me Over His Chest.
"Kiss Me,"
Kiss Him... I Smiled And Leant Over To Touch His Soft Lips. He Pushed Softly Against Mine And And Smiled Under The Kiss. I Slowly Pulled Back And Smiled.
"Good Or Bad?"
He Smiled As Well.
"Hmmm."
I Jumped Off Him.
"Zero! That Was Perfect! C'mon!"
He Smiled And Laid Back Down. I Smirked And Headed To The Door.
"Goodnight Zero,"