Chapter 12

•Akari's POV•
I Was Ready, To Become A Level E. I Felt Kaname's Breath Against My Neck. He Was Starving For Blood, He Started To Lick Wear He Was Going To Strike. And Then It Happened, He Pushed His Fangs Into My Neck And Drank My Blood, Slowly Turning Me Into A Level E. Once He Was Done I Could Barely Move. I Looked Up And His Blood Stained Face His Eyes Back To Normal But He Was Crying.
"K-Kaname?"
I Slurred Out. He Picked My Up Bridal Style Then Hugged Me. What, I Don't Understand? He Was On The Brink Of Insanity And Now His Crying.
"Why Didn't You Stop Me Akari?"
I Heard Him Vividly,
"I Tried, Your Lust... Was To Strong... It Was Bound To Happen Kaname..."
I Felt Him Hug Me Tighter.
"Your A Level E Now, I Did This To You. Here,"
He Pulled Down His Collar To Reveal His Neck, I Could See His Vains. His Blood. I Pushed Away.
"Not Your Blood, Not Your Blood,"
He Pushed My Head Closer To His Neck, I-I Could Smell It The Sweet Smell. But No, Not His Blood.
"Akari Take It,"
He Made His Neck Bleed And Put A Drop Of Blood On His Finger And Put It Near My Mouth. I Opened My Mouth A Bit And He Put it On The Tip Of My Small New Fangs. It Was Sweet And Bitter At The Same Time, I Guess My Eyes Had Turned Red Since He Was Leaning Forward, I Lost Control And Bit His Neck, I've Become A Level E Vampire. I Need Blood To Survive. I Retracted My Fangs. Kaname Licked My Cheek, I'm Guessing Where I Had A Drop Of Blood.
"Your Blood Still Tastes Delicious,"
I Heard Him Say before I Finally Pasted Out.