Chapter 3

•Akari's POV•
"Kazato, Can You Please Take Akari To Your Room And Hide There,"
My Mother Had Told Him, Kazato Was 5 And I Was 4, We Didn't Know What Was Going On But We Saw The Scared Expression On Both Of Our Parents Faces, I Buried My Face In My Older Brothers Chest I Shut My Eyes Tight And He Slowly Walked Me To His Room, I Heard Him Shut The Door And Bring Me To The Closet, I Opened My Eyes And Looked At My Brother, His Black Hair Placed All Over His Face And His Orange Eyes Stared Directly At Mine, "K- Kazato, What's Going T-To Happen To M-Mummy And Daddy?" He Didn't Answer But Instead Came Over And Hugged Me Tight, I Hugged Him Back And We Both Sat On The Floor Hiding Behind All The Clothes. My Brother Knew Me So Well, He Doesn't Even Need To Say A Word. *Bang!* I Heard To Front Door Slam Open, I Shut My Eyes And Leaned Onto Kazato's Chest. I Heard The First Part Of A Scream But Then I Felt Hands Covering My Ears, I Looked Up And Saw Him Trying To Smile But He Was Crying, I Brung My Hands Up To His Ears And Pulled Him Close, 'It's Gonna Be Okay,' I Mouthed But I Knew He Heard. We Stayed There For The Next Hour Until We Heard Nothing. I Walked Out Into The Front Room. But My Parents, Of Course, Weren't There.