Chapter 2

I Watch Yuki Knock On A Big Door Until It Opens.
"Yuki! My Darling Daughter!"
I See Yuki Step To The Side As A Man With Light Blonde Hair Tries To Hug Her, She Sighs.
"Head Master These Are Our Two New Day Class Students. The Shono Siblings,"
The Man Stands Up,
"Ahh The Shono Siblings, Akari And Kazato,"
I See My Brother Step Forward,
"Nice To Meet You Head Master!"
The Head Master Smiles At Him, And My Brother Steps Back.
"Akari, Kazato. There Are Rules You Have To Follow Here At This School. But The Main One Is To Not Go Out At Night,"
Kazato And I Nod.
"Yuki, You May Now Show Them To There Dorms,"

~O~

•Yuki's POV•

"Kazato, Here Is Your Dormitory, You Will Come Back Here Once Class Is Over Every Day. Got It?"
I See The Boy Smile At Me Then His Sister,
"Yes, Thank You Yuki. Bye Akari!"
I Smile Slightly And Looked Back At Akari, She Reminded Me A Bit Of Zero, She Had Silver Hair That Reached Just Bellow Her Shoulders And Her Orange Eyes Glistened In The Sunlight...
"Yuki?"
I Snapped Out Of My Thoughts,
"Sorry Akari, You Just Reminded Me Of Someone I Know. Anyway Your Dorm Is This Way,"

•Akari's POV•
I Smiled Slightly, And Started To Follow Her, I Wonder Who I Remind Her Of. I Mean I'm I Bit Of A Odd Mix, Silver Hair And Orange Eyes Don't Usually Come Together...
"This Is Your Dorm Room, Like I Told Kazato, Come Back Here Straight After Class,"
I Nodded And Watch Yuki Leave The Room, Man, What Time Did We Get Here I Still Have Another 40 Minutes Till Class Starts. I Started To Unpack, Putting My Casual Wear On The Second Shelf And My Uniforms On The First, I Added My Under Wear, Socks And Bras In A Small Compartment. I Looked At The Clock Once More.
"Class Time,"
I Said To Myself And Started To Walk Towards To Were I Think Classes Were Held.
"Akari!"
I Spun Around To See My Brother Running Towards Me,
"Hi Kazato"
I Waved And Smiled,
"Akari, Do You Know Where Classes Are?"
I Stopped Walking And Let Him Catch His Breath,
"Umm, Yeah I Think There In There,"
I Pointed To A Big Building, He Nodded And We Both Walked Inside.
"Now Class Were Are-"
The Teacher Stopped As Soon As He Saw Us,
"Two New Students, Please Introduce Yourself's"
I Stepped Forward,
"Hello, I Am Akari Shono,"
I Bowed And Took A Step Back, Then My Brother Stepped Forward,
"Hello. I Am Kazato Shono"
Most Of The Class Smiled And Some Spoke Under There Breath, They Won't Have One If They Keep Doing That.
"Akari, You Can Go Sit Next To Zero,"
She Pointed To Silver Haired Boy, I Nodded And Walked Up To Him Then Took My Seat, I Smiled At Him But He Just Looked Away, I Glared At Him But Thankfully He Didn't See It.
"Kazato, You Can Sit Next To Yori,"
I Watched Kazato Sit In Front Of Me, I'm Glad His So Close, It Know It May Not Sound Nor Look Like It But My Brother Is The Closest Thing To Me After Me Parents Were Kidnapped..."