Chapter 14

•Akari's POV•
I Stood Still And Carefully Watched Zero, His Eyes Slowly Turned Crimson As Well, We Had To Feed. I Looked At Myself In The Mirror, Crimson Eyes And Fangs Showing. Kaname.
"Akari..."
I Looked Back At Zero.
"How Long Have You Been A Level E? Zero,"
I Turned Around Looking Into His Eyes.
"Akari, Drink,"
Why Is Everyone Doing This? Free Willingly Offering There Blood To Me. I Took At Step Back, Surprisingly I Hadn't Lost Control Yet.
"I Can't, But You Have To Drink Zero, Here,"
I Moved My Long Sliver Hair Out Of His Way Showing My Neck, The Moment I Did He Gripped His Throat,
"It's Okay Zer-"
He Cut Me Off Then Grabbed My Hands And Pushed Me Against The Wall, Breathing Heavily Against My Neck.
"If I Can Have Your... Blood... Then You Have To Feed Too..."
I Sighed And Nodded, I Knew I Had To Drink. He Licked My Neck Just Like Kaname Did, He Poked His Fangs Though My Neck, I Felt His Body Relax But He Then Started To Pull Down Making Me Fall To The Ground, Landing On My Knees.
"Z-Zer- Mph!"
He Covered My Mouth With His Hand, Not Again! Why Was My Blood Like This, So Addicting.
"Mph- Stomhp,"
I Got My Fangs And Bit Zero's Hand, He Uncovered My Mouth And Let Go Of His Bite. But He Kept Me In Place
"Zero. What Is Wrong With-"
I Stopped. The Smell Of. Blood. Why Does It Smell So Nice. I Felt My Fangs Grow, I-I Have To Stop. But. Blood...
"Enjoy The Smell Of Blood, Akari,"
I Barely Heard Him, His Eyes Were Normal, Why Was He...?
"Is This What We Become?"
I Slurred Out, I Saw Him Nod. How Could You Kaname. I Slowly Moved Zero's Collar, Seeing His Neck Made My Stomach Turn, I Turned Around Wanting The Pain to Go Away,
"Don't Do That Akari. Drink,"
I Turned Back To Zero And Plunged My Fangs Though His Neck. Blood.