Peter's here to protect

(Y/N) will be female in this chapter

"This" is signing

(Y/N) POV

I'm pretty sure you already know this but I'm (Y/N) and I am deaf as fuck. Now I know I shouldn't say it like that but it's true, I'm completely deaf in my right ear and hard of hearing in my left. I have to be wearing my hearing aids or I become completely deaf. I became deaf after loki tried to take over the world, it was from a explosion. Anyways, I live with my mom and my cousin Peter, and yes I know he's Spider-Man.

Peter decided it would be a good idea to meet the avengers. Which I mean isn't a bad idea but, Peter being the idiot he is thought bringing a deaf girl in into a place no one knew her was smart. Yeah smart

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Third person POV

Peter 'told' (Y/N) to stay on the couch as he went to the bathroom. Now that would have been fine if the avengers knew Peter brought a friend over, but no, he thought it would be cool to surprise everyone. So when the avengers walked in they were not expecting to see a girl sitting their (*cough* tonys *cough*) couch. they didn't know what to do,

(Y/N) had just taken off her hearing aids so she couldn't hear anything. "Kid, how did you get in here?" Steve questioned but was ignored by the teenager, this frustrated the team because no matter how many times they tried to get her attention she ignored them. Getting upset Tony quickly marched over to the girl, grabbing her roughly by the shoulders forcing her to look at him. "What are you doing here-better yet how did you get in here" Tony almost yelled at the girl. (Y/N) didn't understand what was going on, all she knew was that Tony stark was yelling at her.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

(With Peter)

Peter had just finished using the bathroom when he heard Tony yelling,
He quickly ran to the sound to see Tony shaking (Y/N) will an angered face while (Y/N) just looked like she wanted to cry. As fast as Peter could he pulled tonys hands off the poor girl "Mr Stark what are you doing" Peter questioned turning to his mentor "well I was trying to get answers out of that kid but you stopped me, now get out of the way kid" Tony replied.

At this Peter became defensive stepping in front of (Y/N) making sure she's out of sight from Tony. Now Tony looked shocked seeing Peter not listen to and protect this girl. "Parker what are you doing" Tony snarled at the boy.

Peter didn't say anything he just glared at Tony before he turned around wrapping the poor girl in his arm. Peter mumbled something "What" Tony questioned already being frustrated "I said: if you do that again I'm going to punch you" Peter growled out. Everyone  was shocked to hear Peter say that especially to Tony. "Kid you can't just say that, and I want the suit back" Tony said getting more frustrated by the minute "I don't care- and take the damn suit! See if I care, my cousin is more important than some stupid suit" Peter replied turning around still holding the shaken up (Y/N).

"She's your cousin?" Natasha questioned Before stark could blow up on Peter. "Yes" Peter replied looking over at Natasha. "Well then why didn't you tell us she was coming" Clint questioned. Peter turns away from Clint before he could answer him, looking at (Y/N) as she pulls on his sleeve. "Yes (Y/N)" Peter signs to her, his look softening as he does.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Clint's POV

'Wait the kid's deaf' I thought watching Peter and the girl sign to eachother. "Guys stop" I said stepping in front of them. "Oh so now your siding with them" Tony sighed out rolling his eyes, "no he's right, we're adults we shouldn't be acting like this" Natasha stated defending me. "Come on guys let's at least hear them out" Sam said joining in.

"OK, but if I don't like it she has to leave" Tony commented sitting down "fine, but if she has to go I have to go too" Peter said with hostility in his voice.

(Words, hey guys sorry for not posting for so long. I will make a part two of this if it get 50 reads. Have a good day/afternoon/night)